//10//

'

'

-Beyoncé-
New York, New York
Solange Mansion
3:50 pm

.

"Mommy!"

"BlueBlue!!" I gasped before lifting the heavy 4-year-old in my arms and smothering her in kisses "I'm so happy to be back to you," I cooed while holding her. Blue's a miracle child after several miscarriages we finally got our little angel–I love my daughter so much.

"Never leave again, mommy."

"I won't," I promised as I then noticed Alan, Solange's husband standing there on the porch watching on.

"Want to see my doll we made out of paper?"

"Later on..." I answered after putting her down as she stared around.

"Where's daddy?"

I looked at Alan then over to Solange who stood with her arms folded tightly as she glared my way so I waved along with a forced smile, unfortunately, she walked away.

"Where's daddy?" Blue repeated this time tugging on my orange floral sundress.

"Working!" 

"Here's her things," Alan said while walking over and handing over Blue's bags and her teddy-bear.

"Thank you both again I appreciate it so much." I smiled.

"Me too!" Blue laughed.

"Anytime, bye, Miss Blue." 

"Bye, Uncle Alan!"

We headed to the black truck that waited for us at the end of the long pathway from Alan and Solange's mansion.

"Can we go to the zoo?"

"We are going to go get our nails done and have a girls day," I announced causing her to jump up and down in joy.

"Can we have ice cream too?" She begged–I handed her things to the driver who put them into the trunk before I put Blue inside the car and buckled her safely into her car seat "Can we, mommy, can we pretty pweassee!"

I twirled one of her curls staring at her she resembled Jay so much sometimes and today was definitely one of those times.

"You can have whatever you want."

"So can I have a pony?"

"Did you just try to pull one over on me?" I asked her while getting into the car and buckling my own seatbelt as the driver reversed the car out of their driveway and off we went.

"Maybe." she giggled.

I wasn't about to allow anything to stress me because I was finally with my daughter today and we were going to have some much-needed mommy & daughter time and nobody was going to ruin that not Jay, not Solange, not the paparazzi, nobody!