//7//

.

- Nicki Minaj -
Paris, France
Yeezus Fashion Show
10:56 PM

.

The Yeezus show was amazing I kept snapping pictures to send to Meek trying to make him jealous for not being here with me. Mostly Kanye music was playing but he let some Beyoncé play and as her song was blasting through the speakers I peered over at her trying to imagine how she could be the complete opposite of the lyrics she was singing.

Jay was a nice dude, why is Bey trying to play him? I never thought of her as the dirty type but now I definitely do and I wonder how many other people she's been cheating on him with.

I looked away before she could notice me staring.

The show ended after 2 and a half hours as I continued to the exit after dialing my driver as Bey appeared out of nowhere "Ready to go!"

"Fuck! You scared me." 

"Won't be the first time," Bey spoke cockily as I rolled my eyes "Look at us we look so good together," I glanced at our reflections in the mirror not seeing what she did. "Stop acting like you don't want me Onika you were all over me the other night, don't you remember?" she asked as I stared at her like she was insane.

"I was drunk." 

"I was too," She reminded as I walked out with Pierre standing there waiting for me "What is your problem any way you think Meek isn't cheating on you?" she gritted while following me.

"Had a good day, missus?" Pierre asked sweetly.

"Yeah, Pierre, it was breathtaking." 

We got inside the black limousine as Bey started laughing making me wonder what was so funny "So you really don't remember?"

"So you really hard of hearing?" I retorted with an attitude this time.

"I'll let you decide that," she replied, "Driver, roll up the partition please!?"

"What are you doing?"

"What we came to do," she whispered scooting close as I watched the partition rise–gulping as I turned to her; she placed her hand on my thigh as I put my hand over hers as she then took it upon herself to plant a kiss on my shoulder before resting her head there.

I glanced down at her and sort of felt bad for her because she was undoubtedly the biggest star of today's generation yet so empty.

"Bey, I'm sorry."

"For what?" She asked staring at my hand "You and a very small few of people have been the only ones treating me like I'm human and not some object unable to function on her own."

Damn, I thought being at the top would be more glamorous at least it is for me.

"Well, as long as you need it I'll be here," I assured.