//17//

'

'

Nicki Minaj -
Houston, Texas
The Lawsons Land
3:01 pm

'

The farm was very beautiful like something straight from a painting; there were so many trees and grass that was kept trimmed therefore a fresh grass smell was always in the air. Numerous flowers, fruits, and veggies decorated the large garden in the back and there was a sparkling lake not too far from here.

I got so much writing done that's just how peaceful it wasthe type of peace no type of pills could provide.

I stared at my pink notebook then over at Bey who came walking up the hill where I sat looking out at the beautiful view of the garden.

"Still writing?" She asked before taking a seat beside me.

I nodded "Yep! I don't know how to explain it, but I feel at peace with everything the words are just flowing."

"Well, I can't wait to hear the finished results," she told me and I felt like I could trust her without even having to ask–I handed her my notebook as she read it "Oh! Wow, Nic, this is beautiful."

"Thanks, I want this album to be like a diary of what I've experienced these 34 years of my life," I explained while flipping over to the next page as she read that too.

"Cool! Who is it about?"

"A girl."

"Hmm, that girl, wouldn't happen to be me, now would she?" She grinned.

"Let me think about it." I joked as she playfully tackled me down and we kissed.

"Have you ever went horseback riding?" 

I frowned as we sat back up "Nah!" I thought out loud, ion wanna try either I thought as she pulled me up by the hand.

"Well, come on I want you to meet someone." she decided to lead me to this smelly ass barn if this was anybody else I would've cursed them out. 

"It smells like wild ass in here," I said scrunching up my face as we stepped inside.

Bey laughed "One of them must've gone," she said as she stepped over to one of many horses stables inside "This is Four my horse!" she announced before petting the black and white thing as I only watched on until she said, "Here pet her."

"Her? how do you know its a girl and I'll pass on that offer to pet-"

"Stop being a baby."

"Alright! but if this thing bites me I'm beating both y'all asses," I warned as she laughed before guiding my hand to the horse's thick black mane.

"Well?..." She grinned expecting something deep and philosophical... I guess.

"It feels like a lot of these bitches weaves."

"I-" she paused, shaking her head as she laughed to herself "You're a hot mess."

I continued, "-And she's kinda cute, how long have you had her?"

"I helped deliver her."

"Yikes! I know Blue loves them." I said.

"Yeah, she calls it the zoo." 

We both turned our attention over to a man who walked in with a bucket and shovel.

"Hey, Rich, I think one of the horses over here went and its stankin' up this whole area," Bey told him.

"You sure it isn't you?" he teased as I lowkey died from laughing.

"Ha! Not funny," she said, "This is my stepfather Richard Lawson the wannabe comedian of the family."

I waved as he stepped over then looked over in one of the stables "You're that rap girl who raps about snakes and nwords." he pointed.

I forced a wide smile as Bey just laughed.

"We're taking Four and Fawn for a ride."

"Knock yourselves out!"

"It's Nicki first time so she's scared." Bey mocked.

"No, I'm not," I pouted as she led me out into the yard where the two horses were being brought out by this huge man who stood over 6ft tall.

"Fawn is Four's mother," she mentioned while stepping over; Fawn was a dingy old gray horse with dark eyes literally a death trap waiting to happen "You have to pet her to make yourself familiar."

I gulped while staring at the horse as my heartbeat begin pounding. I reached out a shaky hand towards the horse's nose as she sniffed suddenly I felt two hands on my waist as I looked over at the huge man lifting me onto it.

Bey laughed as I notice the guy kinda doing the same "Do you want some safety equipment; a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads," he listed.

I nod quickly as he left.

"You look so cute when you're scared like a lil puppy," Bey cooed.

"I'm not scared." I hissed about to piss myself as this hoe ass horse started moving.

He returned with the equipment before helping me down as I got dressed in everything which made Bey laugh even louder. I don't know why she found this funny. "You look like a kid who's about to ride a bike for the first time without training wheels," she said.

I rolled my eyes as I'm helped back on the horse.

"Kick your feet to her sides to start," he instructed as Bey rushed pass me on Four.

I swallowed my spit before following instructions: I peeked from closed eyes as the horse didn't move so I kicked again and again "Go! Damn! don't you listen I said g-" the horse sped off "Ooh my God! Stopppp, ahhh!" I begged while trying to catch my breath.

"Nic, slow down!"

"Don't you think I would if I could!" I cried as my body jerked with every rushed movement so much so I couldn't hear the instructions she was giving me; I just prayed it'd stop.

My hair got caught in a branch as the horse raced by it ripping away my helmet and throwing me from its back as I landed in the dirt.

'

'

A/N: Don't forget to comment💬 vote🌟 and add this story your library and reading list📚📚

Another Bonus Chapter is next!!🙌🏽🙌🏽🙏🏼