//6//

.

-Beyoncé Knowles -
Paris, France
Yeezus Fashion Show
8:20 PM
.

Flashbacks of last night played in my mind as I leaned into the leather seat of the limo–my fingertips brushing over my soft lips as I remembered the feel of Nicki's pressed close to them.

"Aye earth to Bey!" Jay said his words snapping me from my passion-filled thoughts "We're here." he alerted before exiting the limo as the driver opened the door on his side.

I brushed my hands through my honey blonde tresses before stepping out and into the flashes of several cameras as I forced a big smile and waved at all the fans that crowded outside the building.

Jay pulled me close as we entered the building where Chicago rapper Kanye West was having his fashion show. People all around stopped what they were doing to stare at Jay and I as we walked through, our presence together was powerful we stepped in and demanded the room.

"Always beautiful." Anna Wintour greeted me as we air-kiss from cheek to cheek before we parted ways.

"Hov! Bey!! over here." Kanye called before striding over.

"The man of the night," Jay said before doing that fake ass chuckle of his I hated as he and Kanye dapped.

"You look gorgeous." he then complimented me as I grinned peeking from the corner of my eyes at Jay who never seemed to mind Ye and me friendship, yet if it were any other guy he'd be down my neck trying to hover over me but he really saw Kanye as a brother; I liked Kanye too he was always good to me and I knew I could depend on him more than anyone else in the music industry.

"Everything looks amazing," I replied as Kanye grinned.

"Thanks, none of this would be possible without Kim." he lied as I nodded–speaking of the devil Kim Kardashian walked over.

"I knew that color would look ah-mazing on you," she told me as I simply smiled "Jay..." She added giving him a hug then turning to me as we do the same "It's confirmed Beyoncé gives the best hugs!"

I laughed at that along with Jay and Kanye.

"What? Its true!" she exclaimed.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I stated in order to get out of the conversation.

"Cool! I'll go with." 

"Hurry back you two the show is about to start," Kanye told us.

"-Like oh my god, I so did not like want to get up today but luckily Northie came to wake me up she was all like 'Dada show today, get up mommy,'..." Kim goes on "She's only three but she gets really excited about fashion and loves playing in my heels and makeup."

"Wow really?" I said pretending to be into this conversation I originally tried to escape as I heard loud laughing coming from the bathroom as we come face to face with Rihanna and Nicki.

"RihRih!" Kim fake ass gasped.

"Kim," she answered.

"Nickii." Kim continued in that same shocked tone.

"Hey, bitch what's up with you?" Rihanna greeted "-Where Kanye ass at? I wanna say hi."

"I'll take you to him." Kim offered.

"C'mon Nicki let's go greet Kanye."

"Uh... I'll be there in a minute I need to fix my makeup." Nicki replied.

"Suit yourself," Rihanna grumbled as they walked out and I heard the lock click close as I walked towards the sink.

"I wanted to talk about the other night."

I washed my hands just listening.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't know what got in me the other night but I don't want it to ruin our frie-" before she could go on I kissed her, no longer able to avoid the temptation, "Oh my god! girl, why are you kissing me?" She mumbled onto my lips but didn't stop me as I bit her lower lip tasting her lipstick.

"-Because I like you." I hummed as she tilted her head as I pushed her against the marble bathroom counter.

"You're married," she pulled away biting her lower lip after making me want her even more if that was even possible "Jay is my friend, Beyoncé."

"I don't care," I truthfully said off the top of my mind "You're the first person outside of my family and really close friends to treat me like I'm normal," I confessed while walking back towards her as she leaned back onto the counter "-besides nobody has to know unless we say something and I won't," I whispered, placing my hand under her chin and licking her mouth as she smiled nervously from my touch.

"What about Meek?" 

"What about you?" I returned as I continued this time sliding my tongue in her mouth as she moans; I smiled rubbing my hands down her body feeling her booty; it's surprisingly really soft as I squeeze down making her moan again.

The sound of the doorknob twisting made me jump as I moved away.

Nicki and I glanced at one another as a familiar looking white lady walked in grinning "Can I get an autograph you guys?" she asked digging through her purse pulling out a pen and pad.

I took it jotting down my signature and handing it over to Nicki as she scribbled down her signature as I watched on—a little pissed off our make-out session was ruined but that's okay it's always the next time.

"Thanks, a mil." she grinned widely at us after.

"Wait, you're Drew Barrymore." Nicki recognized.

"That's me," she replied.

"E.T is one of my favorite movies," I complimented "-and how can I forget Charlie Angels where I and my then group did a song for the soundtrack."

"Yes, independent women." 

"We might as well get a picture," Nicki said as we all three posed for a picture.

"Thanks again guys, bye." she waved as more people stepped in, and Nicki walked away as I followed watching her booty jiggle with each step.

"Bey!" Jay called over as I joined him just before the fashion show started.

.

.

a/n: I was listening to Drew Barrymore by Sza while writing this chapter 😭😭 and it's literally so funny if you think about it lol