-Chapter 1-

*Gee's pov*(point of veiw)*
It was the day after Mikey's party. I had just woken up at about 10am and the first thing I did like any other human was go to the bathroom.

As I walked into my personal bathroom I heard snoring, it was coming from the tub. As I looked over I saw the beautiful boy I had always dreamt of seeing in my home. It was the Frank Iero only slightly cover by my shower screen.
Now Frankie had never talked to me before so I never got my hopes up but I liked him so much. I loved his shaved bleach blonde sides, his strong biceps, and his short but tough exterior.
There was but one thing I didn't like. He was straight and his friends were homophobic but I never thought he was. There was just something about his sweet and soft side that I felt he wasn't.

I've only ever seen his soft side when I was walking in the forest one day and happen to see him holding a bird in his hand. It had a broken wing and I swear I heard I'm softly say it's going to be okay to the small animal.

As I was laying back on my bed thinking these things I saw something I thought I'd never see in my life. Frankie walked out of my bathroom bare naked looking for his clothes and when I thought it couldn't get better he looked straight at me and said "Hey sugar do you know where my pants are."
SUGAR!!!! He talked to me AND called me sugar!!!! OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. As I was fangirling in my head I very slowly and shakily pointed to the pants and boxers on the floor beside my bed.

A/N I am so happy I got the courage to write this. I hope you all liked it. I am going to try and post regularly and if I don't I'm sorry. I'm really proud of myself because I think this will go really good and I'm ready for this new part of my life.
Good bye my lovelys-Lust*)