-Chapter 5-

*Gees pov*
   We were driving to his house and I just couldn't wait. I was practically bouncing of the car walls. We had finally gotten there and as soon as we did I grabbed my bag and ran into his house.
   "Eager are we?" Frank said with a little smirk playing on his lips.
   "Of course I am!"I dropped my bag and ran over to him. As I draped my arms around his neck I whispered. "We get to have so much fun."
   He bit his lip and raised his eyebrow.
   "What kind of fun baby boy?"
   "The bedroom kind Daddy."
   His eyes widened as he grabbed my hand I noticed the bulge in his jeans. He dragged me up to his room and threw me on the bed.
   "We are going to go all night long." He growled
   "Mmmm" was all I could muster.
   He walked over to the closet. I was very confused as I saw him pull out a pink and black box.
   "What's that for?" I asked still really confused.
   All he had to do is open the top and tilt it into my view and I instantly got stiff and red faced.
*third person pov*
   "t-toys." Gee stuttered out.
   "Yeah baby boy. Just for you. Just for daddy to use on you all night long." Frank responded
   Gees cock was practically dripping thinking about his daddy doing that to him. Fucking him all night long. Using him. Abusing him.
   Frank set the toys down beside gee and pulled the taller male up. After he sat down he let Gee straddle his hips. He pulled Gees hair down making him look up at the ceiling and sucked and licked on his neck. He then started grinding on his baby boy groaning with every thrust.
   The shorter of the two ordered Gee to stand up going around behind him and cupping his skirt covered ass in his tattooed hands. He sucked and bit on the taller boys neck surely leaving marks. When he was done abusing the boys sweet spot he ripped down the skirt leaving Gee in just his lace panties.
    He bit at the boys ass cheek delighted to hear a small squeak followed by a moan. He gave the sweet boy's ass a slap and stood up.
   He started grinding on Gee the both of them impossibly hard. Frank turned Gee around and threw him on the bed. As the taller boy fell he looked up to the tattooed boy in front of him with pleading eyes. Frank waltzed over to him and slowly pulled the black lace down with his teeth. He got the black down to his knees with his mouth then hooked his index and middle fingers in the fabric and pulled it down to the floor. He then got up and stripped completely all with Gee staring and biting his lip.
   He sat down on the bed with Gee stratling his hips. The older boy wrapped his legs and arms around the gorgeous boy under him.
*Gees pov again*
We were both sweating like mad as we grinded on one another. He reached into the little box and pulled out a dreaded item. He slipped the cockring on me and I whimpered.
  "Safe word is tree." He whispered in my ear before putting on the condom.                      
   He put on some lubed and pushed in. I moaned loudly at the sudden intrusion. He felt so big in my tight ass. He was groaning as he bottomed out. After a bit the pain turned into pleasure. I ground against him slightly trying to adjust when he hit a spot inside of me.
  "FASTER!  OH HARDER FRANKIE PLEASE!" I screamed out.
   He followed my orders and started moving a lot faster. I moaned while riding him. I wanted to come but couldn't so I screamed out asking for permission.
   "Frankie Daddy please let me cum."I moaned out I'm the middle of many broken moans.
   "Not until I do baby boy." He retorted.
After he said that he thrusted particularly hard against that spot again abusing it leaving me sobbing for release. He came inside of me scratching up my shoulders and helping me ride him through his high.  As he was coming down from he orgasm he ripped the cock ring off of me and grabbed onto my dick. He was jerking me off in time with his thrusts helping me cum and moan so loud I think the neighbors heard. When my orgasm was over he shakily got up to get towels and clean me, him, and the bed sheets.  When he were all done he came overand cuddled me slowly drifting off into a comfortable slumber me slowly going after him in the glory of naked cuddles.

A/N Goodbye my lovelys.-Lust*)