Bottled Up or Bottoms Up

I have two options in front of me:
Keep my feelings inside of me
Or
Drink away my feelings.

You seem to do both, so why can't I? 

I may seem like a naive child to you but I have feelings too. I have no idea how to deal with this and that is why I have come to you, my rock. However...there's a wee bit of a problem. You, my rock, is the person I love, well lovED. You would be the one I would go to for answers but it's awkward now. I can't talk to my parents about this.  They give me crapy solutions that don't work for me even though I've tried. Hell, you recommend gravel but all that does is make me sleep. I might as well be on antidepressants to keep myself from feeling this way. But instead I can just keep it all to myself.

You know I'm a good girl who will try to keep her parents happy as best she can. Drinking; that's out of the question. Yes, I have thought about drinking until I lose feeling of every single thing in my body and all inhibitions are whisked away like how you used to with your worldly words. If only the bottles in the house actually contained alcohol instead of sparkling juice; then I could drink away my depression and begin a recession.

So what's it gonna be, bottle up, bottoms up or both?