Opposites

Like opposite ends of a magnet we stay together, never wanting to leave. We fit together in perfect harmony creating our own symphony and sets the mood at night. He is like fire: bright, untamed, dangerous, and he's always producing a lot of body heat. I am like ice: cold, beautiful yet terrifying, bitter, and I'm always feeling cold.  Together we create a balance of something lovely.  However night cannot exist without morning. You are the one that I look forward to with your stormy eye of pain I can't help but fall in love and see the sky and the wonder you can look forward to. I may be your night were you have one two many drinks and get wasted to escape this badland they call reality. Don't be fooled. I man not knight to you because I know you'll never change; so instead I am the damsel in distress. I was alone in a tower not knowing how to escape. Whether you locked yourself in my tower with me, pulled me out or I followed you on you mission to hell I was never able to tell the difference. I may have gone crazy with love in my heart and lust on the brain but heroes are only as good as the villains they say. Instead of this cheesy fairytale fantasies I have in mind, there is another story that will make our relationship more defined.  Our opposites make us fit together like puzzle pieces but our sames are the pieces from the same puzzle. I get that I'm the good girl who falls for the bad boy but I can't help to think that if I were as insane as you, I could be your Harley Quinn to your Joker, or a lighter relationship like Cisco Ramon and Cynthia Rogers. Either way our similarities is what brought us together and our opposites is what can make us work together.