Ch 9: The Experiment

HEY LOVEZ!!

CHURCH WAS SUCH A BLESSING. PASTOR DOLLAR SPOKE ON THE TRIALS OF FAITH. HE SAID THAT AS CHILDREN OF GOD WE WILL ENDURE TRIALS AND TESTS, NOT TO TEST OUR FAITH, BUT TO STRENGTHEN IT. JESUS, (THE SON OF GOD, THE MESSIAH, THE CHRIST) WHO WAS EQUAL WITH GOD, JUST IN A HUMAN SUIT, ENDURED TESTS, SO WE CAN EXPECT THE SAME THING.

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD WORD. MY MOMMERBEAR CAN COOOOOOK, BUT HOLY GHOST IS A MASTER CHEF. IJS.

TRIALS ARE LIKE WEIGHTS STRENGTHENING MUSCLES. THINK OF FAITH AS A MUSCLE, THE MORE YOU EXERCISE IT THE STRONGER IT GETS. WHEN YOU FAIL TO EXERCISE IT, IT WEAKENS. SO GET YOUR EXERCISE ON AND BUILD UP YOUR FAITH. LIKE BILL WINSTON SAID, "YOU CAN START SMALL, BUT START SOMEWHERE."

I LOVE YOU ALL. BE BLESSED.

RECAP...

IN THE CAR...

Bruce continues to his own office, shutting and locking the door, before opening a secret compartment in his desk. He snags the untraceable cell inside and dials.

"Blaaaaack. Whaaa's goood?" He says high out of his mind.

"N***a? Is getting high all you do?"

"I do sh** for you. So obviously not. Stop trynna to kill my high, whutchu want?"

He shifts a paperweight on the top shelf causing the 'bookcase' to open. He steps into the soundproof room, shutting the bookcase behind him.

"I need this pretty ni*** back in Miami, away from Alexis. Can you do that?"

"Whutchu mean? Like permanently? Or on some sh** happened to one of my businesses type sh**?"

"The latter. Can you do it?"

"Yeah n**** I gotchu, as long as you got my money."

"N***a. When haven't I had it?"

He thinks. "...good point. Aight. Gimme till damarr. He should hear su'in by then."

"You never disappoint."

"Hell nah. My ass the reason you got your sh** runnin'. Member that?"

"Nunna dem tight a**, bank a** muffu**as wanted to give you a loan and sh**. My a** gotchu investers out the a**."

"Blackmail gets sh** done my ni***. You fam, real talk. Always been, ever since the garage in ATL." He says taking another puff, closing his eyes in bliss.

Bruce shakes his head. "N**** don't start singing and reciting poetry, and sh**. You know how emotional you get when you smoke good weed?"

He blows the smoke out his nose. "N***a fu** you. You need me. Black & Noke. There ain't no Black 'n' Noke without the Black 'n' Noke. Yo dat sh** sound official. Like some fancy a** top shelf liquor."

Bruce laughs. "You higher than a mutha****** right now aren't you?"

Noke laughs. "Heeeeeell yeah. Imma black man wit my own sh**. I got hella bit****. I got hella bandz. I'm the sh**. I ain't walkin' 'round wit no corporate jumpsuit on. A** tighter d'n polyester stretch pants inna amazon 'n' sh**..."

Bruce barks a laugh. "Your Asian a** is dumb as he**."

"You laughin', but yo a** wear dat tailored sh** too. Lookin' like a da*n suit covered GQ swole a** signature chocolate bar. Dat sh** dumb as he**."

Bruce shakes his head laughing.

"You still laughin'. You gon' needa bend over one day 'n' ya sh** gon' split. 'N' yo tailored *ss is gon' be breezy as f**k lookin' like the lost memba udda village people."