Ch 10: Low Down Dirty Shame

HEY AWESOMETTES & AWESOMITES!!

BACK AT IT AGAIN. I WAS UNINSPIRED FOR A FEW WEEKS, BUT I ASKED DADDY FOR SOME INSPIRATION. HE HAS BEEN POURING INSPIRATION INTO MY SPIRIT LIKE...SOMEBODY TURNED THE TAP ON AND FORGOT TO SHUT IT OFF. I AM THANKFUL.

GET READY FOR SOME NEW CHARACTERS...AND SOME REVELATIONS.

LIKE MAMA ODE (THE BLIND OLD LADY, IN A BOAT, IN A TREE, IN THE BUYOU) SAID (THE PRINCESS & THE FROG...MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE), "THIS GON' BE GOOD"

LET'S GET TO IT!

LAST TIME ON LOVE & WAR...

He stares at the text unmoving for a few seconds. "Fu** my life..."

"You okay?" The driver asks.

He nods, covering his face with his hand. "She's going to make my life so difficult for the next month."

The driver chuckles. "Nothing like a woman to spice things up, huh boss?"

He smirks shaking his head. "Nothing indeed." He looks out of the window as they pull up. "Everything set?"

"Yes sir."

"Good." He gets out as the driver takes his bag.

They head inside, the driver dropping his bag at check in.

"Thank you."

"Anytime. Enjoy."

"Easier said than done." He mumbles.

The driver chuckles as he walks back to the car.

NOW...

Daniel walks through the automatic doors to the desk.

"Good morning S-" The woman at the desk begins to say. Once she looks up from her computer, she stares at him, mesmerized.

He smiles amused.

She snaps out of it, shaking her head. "I am so sorry Mr. Santiago. Your suite is ready. Your guest has already arrived." She hands him his room key.