Ch 15: Lo Siento

HEY AWESOMETTES & AWESOMITES!!

WHERE WE LEFT OFF

"We have the go ahead." Noke looks down at his lap and starts laughing.

Bruce catches on, looks down at his lap, and starts laughing too. "Go ahead..." He repeats and laughs more. He takes another puff of his blunt and passes it. "We leave tomorrow night then." He exhales, leaning his head back on the leather chair. Enjoying the 'services' of one of the girls at Noke's club.

Noke takes it. "Two days. We get in, get whoever that is, while our boys grab pretty boy and get out. Get back here, have some fun, off pretty boy and this ni**a at the address, grab Alexis, and ghost." He takes a deep drag, and passes. He leans back holding the smoke in his mouth. Slowly releasing it through his nostrils as he watches the girl 'servicing' him. "Everything is set. While we are dealing with pretty boy and our unknown guest, Eagle will sneak in while Alexis is asleep, tranquilize her with a non-lethal, grab her and disappear. Good?"

"Yeah...good."

"Anything goes sideways, we ghost no hesitation. The day after tomorrow Alexis should already be underground in hibernation."

Bruce smiles with his eyes closed. "Good."

"Very good." An unknown listener says to himself.

NEARBY

"Ready?" The person on the other line asks.

"Ready. I got eyes on it."

"Good."

NOW..

Kane scratches the back of his neck. "Are you sure you want Eagle to take Mocha Loca to the 'underground hideout'?"

"I'm sure." Daniel says prepping for his 'abduction'.

"Alright. I guess it's part of the plan."

"Yup." He laughs at his brother's awkwardness.

Though Kane is a highly skilled "mortality artist", as he puts it. He still worries about his little brother, even though he knows that Daniel can take care of himself.

He paces in thought. "Will you at least fill me in on how this goes?"

He smiles. "Nope. You already know what you're supposed to do. That's all you need to know." He breathes in deep. "Just know that it is handled."

"Alright."

"Everyone in place?"

"You already know the answer to that. You and I both know, that this isn't my first rodeo."

"Aight. See you in a three days. Tell Eagle if she gets a scratch-"

He rolls his eyes. "I know. You'll suspending him horizontally over a barrel and boil his di** in acid. I got it." He takes a seat.

Daniel chuckles. His expression changes to one of deep thought. "Tell Gabe not to watch."

"He's a grown man and you're still protecting him? He needs to grow a pair at some point in time D. Seeing you get a little roughed up and coming out alive will-"

"I know Kane. Can you fault me? He's been through a lot already. I don't want him...tainted like we are."

"He's got Santiago blood flowing through his veins. It's a little late for that."

"I know, but...I just-"

"D. He'll be fine. You can't protect him forever. He's 22."

"I know. Just like I know he's been deep stroking Toni since his senior year of high school."