21. real life!

• • • • •

• • • • •

Today Josh and Katarina were going to be shooting the Dust and Ashes music video.

The shoot was planned to have taken a couple of days, and it was more than enough time for Katarina to satisfyingly take that time to be with Josh.

The married man, her mind reminded her, and she tried to suppress her small cringe. Josh was currently getting dressed in his dressing room, and Katarina was already dressed and ready to film, she was reading in her dressing room.

For the millionth time already, she was rereading War and Peace—even before she'd auditioned for Natasha, way back when she was in high school, she'd had to read it for a school project, and ended up reading it in a week, and completely falling in love with it.

When she'd heard about Natasha, Pierrre, & the Great Comet of 1812, she convinced her mom to let them see a production of it in at the Ars Nova, the cast basically the same, minus Grace, Gelsey, Nicholas, and of course, Josh and she herself.

A knock came to her dressing room door, and Josh asked through the door, "Are you in appropriate attire?"

Laughing, Katarina closed her book, and jokingly replied, "No, I'm completely butt naked."

"Oh god, are you?" Josh's voice sounded distressed, and Katarina laughed again, and said, "No! I'm all dressed in my costume. I promise I'm dressed, come on in."

The door slowly and hesitatingly opened, and Josh peaked through, and sighed in relief when he saw she was clothed. "I was afraid you were serious," He said, and Katarina laughed again.

"Are you both ready to film?" A woman popped her head into the dressing room, looking at the two friends, and said, "Oh good, you're ready. Here, let me lead you to where you're filming."

About a month or so before, Amber had gone to a different set, and recorded her own solo song, Charming, and they were going to release it roughly in some time. No one knew yet, but some of the cast members were coming to film some music videos for some of the songs they were going to record.

"So, this is where we're going to be filming and taking some photos of you two," The woman explained, and then she introduced herself: "Oh, and I'm Jenny, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Katarina, but I'm sure you know all about Josh," Katarina smiled and elbowed Josh in the side, and he laughed, slightly blushing.

Jenny laughed as well, and then production started.