22. real life!

• • • • •

• • • • •

Out of the entire six minute music video, only pictures had been taken.

But just taking all those pictures, all the different shots and angles and double takes, made Katarina's head hurt, and she felt so tired. She was extremely not used to this part of being famous(ish).

"You look really tired," Josh said to her, and she tiredly nodded, giving him a small smile, and yawned. "Can't you tell? I could lie down on the ground right now and fall asleep."

Josh smiled, wrapping his arm around her to bring her near. He rubbed her arm, and whispered, "You need to stay awake, darling."

Katarina was glad her face was turned away from Josh, because she blushed, yawning, and she stretched, and whispered back, "I honestly want to just cuddle myself in a fuzzy blanket. You feel me?"

Josh laughed, and replied, "I feel it."

"Hey! We're going to film our last scene for the music video, and then you guys can go home. We'll film again on another free day."

The two nodded, and Josh extended his hand to Katarina, standing her up with him. She smiled at him, before looking away. She focused her attention on the set in front of them.

But Josh continued to look at her silently.

°°°°°

"Great work guys!" The director shouted from behind the screen on the other side of the room. "Go ahead and head on home! The costume department will ensure your costumes get back to your broadway set."

Katarina took a deep breath of relief, and looked over at Josh, and asked, "So, what were your plans for the rest of the night?"

"Well, Kat was working overtime tonight, so I'm free. Would you like to have a movie night?"

"Sure! Whose place?" Katarina asked, the two walking off set together.

"Why don't we do my place?" Josh suggested, and Katarina smiled, nodding, and replied, "Sounds good! I was going to go home first, if you don't mind. I had some things I needed to do."

"Alright. I'll see you later, then?" Josh asked, and Katarina waved at him, and he two went down to their dressing rooms.

Oh, god. Katarina was so not ready for this. She needed to get herself together.