Let Go

The feeling of guilty drowns him. He has to make decisions as fast as he could.

Jimin stared at the younger.

Should i gave up on him. Just like that?

But seeing jungkookhugging taehyung right now. Seeing jungkook can laugh his ass off because of taehyung.

His heart hurt. Knowing that jungkook source of happiness is not him. The pain that he cant stand anymore. The flowers that overflowing backthen and right now. It hurt him. Well, infact the younger has cut him deeply that made a wound that never heal.

Love is supposed to hurt i guess?

After thinking for so a long time. Jimin got back to the start. It isnt a simple things to give up after all. When you thinks that he is really your soulmate. When you really love him. When his smile become your life. When his affection that you hope for.

Each of his decisions has a different consequences.

If he choose jungkook then, he will be hurted even more, crying to sleep everyday and jimin will feel pointless to living his life. But he love jungkook, he doesnt care if he should live like that, but not with the other members, his family, the fans. What will they say?

If he choose to taking the surgery. The members will feel relieved, his family will not sad over his death because he will live. The fans will not be losing him. But what about jungkook? Jimin care enough not to tell him yet he want to.

Jimin stared at the rain that falling down. He wandered if he could, he wish to turn to a rock in his next life. Has nothing to care. But in his deepest heart,He wishes he could be with jungkook in his next life.

If we can't be together now. Please let me be with him in the next life.

Tears fall down from jimin cheeks. He couldn't stand it. Yet he want to stay. Stay with his words that he will continue to love jungkook even if it means he die. After all he will die because of jungkook. He give up his life to jungkook.

Denying his thought Jimin walked into his table to grab a paper and a pen. Deciding to write something.

-

"So what do you think jimin? One week are up. Your decision. I will respect it"

Seokjin trying to calm himself. He ready if jimin would said that he didnt want to take the surgery. Jimin is stubborn afterall. Still Seokjin afraid of jimin decision. He still unsure.

"I-I guess i will taking the surgery."
Jimin looked down to the floor. His want to cry his eyes out. His eyes are

"Hyung what should i do? I dont want to yet you all will suffer because of me. I dont want that to happen hyung... I choose to let him go then"

Jimin fall down to his knees. He cant do this anymore. He hugged his knees and crying like a child. He can't.

He choose to let go jungkook.

--------------------------------
Thanks for reading
I cant breath ASDFGHJKKLLLL
Dont forget to vote and comment😘😘

Once again thank you for reading :))