Goodbye

Jimin and hoseok sit at the waiting room. Due to the schedule, the others can't accompany jimin. Meanwhile hoseok is the left one who know and dont have schedule right on that day.

It was the day when jimin getting the surgery. And even today jungkook still doesn't know jimin feeling to him. Jimin can't stop crying till now. He dont want to forget about jungkook. His feeling. His hearthtrob toward him. His butterfly that overflowing.

Until his name was called, jimin and hoseok continue chatting. Hoseok trying to cheer up jimin.

After jimin was called, they come to the assigned room. Jimin laid at the bed.

"Hyung, what if the surgery fail? Then i will leave this world right?" Jimin stared at the ceiling blankly. He nervous of what will happen

"Im sure it will succeed jimin. You will forget jungkook. All of your feeling."

"Wait hyung, why you know it was jungkook"

"I have eyes jimin. Your eyes clearly craving for his love." hoseok chuckled.

"Oh.. Of course. Hyung after the operation i will forget about jungkook? Even from we met?"

"Probably jimin. Dont worry. Fighting jimin you can do it!" hoseok cheered jimin

Not long after that the doctor and the nurse come the room, put on the iv drip to jimin and move jimin to the operating room.

Jimin just waved at hoseok and waiting as the time to his operation is coming.

"Are you ready park jimin?" the doctor asking as he put on his gloves

"Wait a minute can i have my phone? I wanna text someone.. Please" jimin pleaded

"Alright! But dont take too long."

Then jimin come out and reaching his phone

-

Then he laid and the nurse start to inject the anesthesia.

He teared up again remembering his kookie smile.

Not his but, can i say he mine for this time?

The time is passing by so fast. I still remember when we first met.

Tears drop from the corner of my eyes.

It was so beautiful.

That i had met you.

I'm so thankful to God.

That met us up.

That made me feel this feeling i never felt.

That made me feel heart throb everytime i see you

That i can never had enough of this feeling

This is a goodbye huh?

As my tears flowing

I dont wanna forget

You.

-

"Jimin.. You can do it bro" Hoseok stared at the ceiling tearing up. He hurt by seeing his friend hurt,sad,depressed.

Jimin is like his own family, scratch that, even bangtan is like his own family.

"Fighting jimin.."

--------------------------
Thank you for reading 😘😘
Dont forget to vote and comment
Once again thank you so muchh