Let Me Know

The snow piled in the road, after snowing for almost 4 hours. The wind itself so cold, even Jungkook wore 4 layer of clothes he still could feel the cold.

There was no schedule today, because of the storm that hit Seoul, Their manager decided to cancel all of their schedule today. They excited to spend their holiday after their packed schedules since last month.

Even if its cold Jungkook step out from the dorm door, walking to the park.

The road are covered by snow. All become white as the snow covered it all.

Magnificent.

Jungkook amazed at the scenery, it just so beautiful, that he didn't realize, someone with yellow coat walking towards him.

The small man with chubby cheeks walked slowly, so that he doesn't make a single sound that make the tall man, who still mesmerized by the scenery realized him.

"Boo!"

Jungkook who shocked from the small man shout, falling down to the snow, putting his hand to his chest. His chest that filled with flowers pounding loudly. Then he glanced and found Jimin with his yellow coat and brown knitted hat.

"Gwenchana Kookie?" Jimin giggled as he stretched out his hand to help Jungkook stand up

"Aish, Hyung!! You surprised me!" Jungkook shouted as he pull Jimin hand not to stand up, but to bury him in the snow.

"Yah!! Jeon Jungkook! Its cold!" Jimin grab the snows and throw it at Jungkook.

"You surprised me first! Revenge, hyung." Jungkook giggle and start to making snowballs to throw at Jimin.

They start to play snowballs fight despite the cold weather.

The sun gonna set and they still laying in the snows, ignoring the cold.

They started to talk about things. The performance, the member, and how life's go, till,

"Hyung.."

"Ne, kookie?" Jimin glanced towards Jungkook.

"I know you forget me, forget about all things that we ever do. It hurts me hyung. I just realized it now. Im sorry for pushing you away, im sorry for everything hyung. Im sorry that Im always late for realize my feeling towards you, that you should pass through all that hurts because of me hyung. I regret it. Jjinja. So please hyung..."

"What are you trying to say Jungkook? Let me know."

"I Love you, hyung."

Jungkook closes his eyes, accepting what will happen. He doesn't regret that he confess, eventhough the chances that he will be rejected 99.9%. He doesn't regret it, eventhough he hear the words he didn't want to.

"You must be kidding me! Im leaving Jungkook."

Jimin stand up and start to walk but stop right away because Jungkook grab his hand.

"I'm sorry hyung."

Jimin just huffed and walked towards the dorm leaving Jungkook in pieces.

Tears escaped from his eyes.

Don't cry Jungkook.

Be strong,

But it hurts.

Jimin hyung has passed all of it through, worsed maybe.

How can i survived without the love of my life.

How can Jimin survived this?

His heart broken into pieces.

Jungkook become a crying mess at the park. The white crystal falling down. As Jungkook cry. The red petals surrounding the snow.

The snow was falling down that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, im too lazy to updating this book.
But after all, its coming to the end!!!
1 more chapter and an epilogue
thank you for reading!!!
Dont forget to vote and comment.

Once again, thank you for reading. 😘😘