Chapter 10: Proper Introductions

Ashton's POV:

Anna. How did she know me ? From all I knew she just saw me the other day...... Was she having the same dreams? Did she dream of me the way I dreamed of her?

"I'll be back I need to get some air" I whispered to Kelly as I ,turned and made my way to the back exit. I reached the door and pushed my way outside when I froze in my tracks. In front of me was a girl. Her back to me, smoking a cigarette. She looked down at her beat up converse before sighing.

"I would leave too, the arts not too good. " She spoke to me, back still turned. By the sound of her voice I knew it was Anna.

"Actually I was thinking the opposite." At the sound of my voice she turned around, and stared at me in awe. I've never had someone look at me the way she did.

Anna's POV:

It was awful. All of it. People didn't get it. Yeah the work was okay... But they didn't get the true meaning and beauty behind it. I guess I would only get it. He is my dream. I looked down at my scared wrist and took in a shaky breath. I need a smoke. I was outside for awhile letting the smoke fill my lungs. Yes it was bad.... But it was like my escape. My vice. I didn't like it much. As I took in a long drag I was interrupted by the opening of the door. Without turning around I spoke, "I would leave too, the arts not too good."

I didn't even bother turning around I figured whoever it was was already on their way. Not bothered by me. But I was wrong.

"Actually I was thinking the opposite" at the sound of his voice I turned around and my heart stopped. Ashton. My Ashton.

"I think we may know each other more than we let on. Are those paintings of me ? " He asked a smile etched on his beautiful face. Shit. How do you tell someone they haunted your dreams without sounding creepy......

"They are of a boy I've had many dreams about. You could say." I laughed nervously waiting for his reaction. He just stood there looking at me. Fuck. I messed up. I swiped my foot across my discarded cig and turned to walk back inside. Embarrassed that I just said that to him.

"You know I dream about you too Anna. " With that I turned around tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. An unknown courage took over my body as I took a step towards him a hang outstretched. " I think we need formally introduced. I'm Anna. And I've dreamt about you for so long. A different version of you. But still you. " I laughed as he grabbed my hand and shook it gently.

"I'm Ashton, and I've never had this happen before but I think I fell in love with you in my dreams." He smiled and at that moment I realized I was in for some great adventure. My dream had finally became my twisted reality. Who knew someone like me would end up with a pristine version of my demented angel. Yet here he was. Shaking my hand. And yet it felt more like a dream than the others had felt. But this was reality and I hoped it would never end.

**********************

HEY GUYS

My names Kaitlin and I write this fanfic. I know I haven't updated in a while but I will start updating more. This is an ashton fanfic. Comment and let me know what you think so far I'm up for suggestions. Just not negative comments. So stay beautiful love drummers and read on (: