(@justadirectioner)

What was I supposed to say to my father I had never met the man in my entire life........

"abby?"

I turned around and thier stood a man with black hair, and hazel eyes that sparkled in the light. He was dressed in a blue polo shirt with khakis and some fancy shoes.

"Yes?" I said

"Hi abby, i-im your father......."

I frose.........I looked at him for a few minutes, could this really be my father the man who I had never meet in my life, who brought me into this terrible world.....

H-H-Hi, I finally spat out

Your so grow up already.....

17 Years fly by pretty fast.......I said

there was a awkward moment of silence before my father said "well the limo is waiting out front let me take your bags sweetie"

I followed my "father" to the limo and got in while he put the bags in the trunk.

my father got in the car and off we went to his house.

i must of drifted off because I was awaken by my father saying "were here" I open my eyes and there I see two HUGE houses on the beach one is white and another is brown I must of been day dreaming because I was caught off Guard by a skinny blonde girl with green eyes a loose strapless shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch and some white shorts and converse, she looked just about my age.

HEY!!! I'm glad I finally get to meet you ; said the blonde girl giving me a hug

I stand there in silence I decided not to be rude and hug her back and say "hi"

sorry for scaring you I'm just so excited! ; said the blonde girl

its fine; I said slowly

let me properly introduce myself I am Alyssa and I'm your step sister.

I froze for a moment my father already had another family she looks about the same age as me what does this mean? would he cheat on my mother when they were together?