Chapter 8

Secrets out.

----------------------------------------------

Nialls P.O.V

We went back to the house and the girls asked if we could have a movie night so they went and got clothes when they came back Abby asked if she could change in my room and I said yes she went and I totally forgot harry asked ne to barrow a pair of socks cause his were dirty (typical hairy) and when I walked in there she was just standing in a bra and underwear........

Abbys P.O.V

Niall must have forgot that I was in his room cause he walked in and there was awqward silence and thats when it hit me ........I was only in a bra and underwear. He covered his eyes but I didnt feel wierd I just didnt want him to see my scars everything was still there.

Nialls P.O.V

I was about to turn around and walk out of the room when I saw them.......bruises,  scars, cuts I felt like I was about to cry.....I closed the door and said what happened?  I could see tears start welling in her eyes and she ran to my bathroom. I picked up her clothes and gave them to her when she changed she came out and thats when I started asking her "Abby what happened"

Abbys P.O.V

Crap. Niall asked what happened and I didnt know how to respond and I just started crying he pulled me into him I wrapped my arms around him and we were hugging for like 20 muin. Soon he carried me on to his bed and thats when I started coming out... "My Stepdad and my mom were in a car crash.....My mom died and joe survived, he raised me but he always abused me. The only reason I moved here to london was because he came home really drunk one night and started beating me, he broke a glass bottle on my face and thats why I have this scar (pointing to my cheek) alyssas dad is my real dad but he was never in my life I didnt even know he was alive."

Nialls P.O.V

I feelt a lump in my throat like I was going to cry then I guess I was already crying because abby started wiping my face....I pulled her in for a hug and I never wanted to let her go.