chapter 2

We walked inside the white house and inside it was BIG (I didn't know london had houses this big) I was a bit tired so Alyssa showed me to my room and said "sorry but, I didnt get your name" I just simply replied "Abby"

Nialls pov.....

we just got back from our "we are" tour and were heading back home to our house in London. I really loved our house only having one neighbor and our houses bieng on a beach was just so peaceful. We must've gotten here already because harry just jumped out of the bus and Louis yelled out loud "harry gimme my phone or I'm going to lock you out tonight" there always bickering. I stepped out of the bus and looked to the side where my neighbors house and there was the most beautiful thing in sight............

Abbys Pov.........

I forgot my makeup bag in the limo so I ran down the stairs as fast as I could before the limo left I flung the door open grabbed my bag I turned around because I heard a large bus pull up next door and then I saw him..........a not to tall not to short hieghted boy with blonde hair a sleeveless shirt with jeans and some vans he was holding a suit case and a guitar on his back, we made eye contact and I got nervous so I ran inside, I probably looked like a idiot but hey he was pretty cute.

Nialls Pov.......

She was standing there holding a pink bag from Victoria Secret probably a makeup bag, man was she beautiful she had this blonde hair that was perfectly long and wavy it was to dark to really see her but all of a sudden she ran inside, I probably scared her by staring. I'm such a idiot.

*****************************************

sorry that chapter was short but anyways this is my first book so I'm probably gunna make a lot of mistakes anyways hope you enjoy it ill update as much as I can so maybe everyday cause I have no life