Chapter 6

Abbys P.O.V

I got up slowly so that way I wouldn't wake the person up I looked who it was and I was Niall I guess he felt me move cause he got up two.

Nialls P.O.V

I felt abby move and got scared so I woke up I smiled and said "hello love" and she blushed and said "hello niall" I asked her what time it was and she said it was barely 8p.m so I said "we should go out to eat lets wake everyone"

Abbys P.O.V

Niall wanted to give eat so he said we should wake everyone up si as soon as he said that we started shaking everyone alyssa and liam jumped up harry said "go away trying to sleep here" and Louis got up as well Niall ran to go get zayn and liam followed I told alyssa about going out to eat and everyone came diwn the stairs and agreed to eat at NANDOS since niall kept begging. Harry never got up so Zayn got mad and walked to the kitchen and came out with a ice cold water bottle and started tilting it and soon after that we heard Harry yell "WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT" Zayn drank some and said water duh. We all decided on changing especially with harry all wet now, me and alyssa went home to change. Alyssa wanted me to pick her outfit so I saw this beautiful navy blue dress so I got it out and handed it to her with some heels. She insisted on picking my outfit so she got out my white dress with some heels and gave it to me we changed and met back in here room to do our makeup and hair I straightened mine abd she curled hers I applied some foundation, maskera, and some lipstick. Alyssa put on all the same except she put eye liner in her top eye and we were ready.

Nialls P.O.V

Me and the boys were ready in our tuxedos and our hair looked pretty cool we called the limo and walked to the girls house and knocked on the door when it opened two gorgeous girls were standing there but to me one stood out more than the other......Abby.

Liams P.O.V

I think its cute how Niall likes abby they would be adorable together. We walked to get the girls and when we knocked on the door there they stood they looked stunning especially alyssa, abby was pretty two but she didnt catch my eye quit like alyssa did I told them "you guys look beautiful" and a series of "yep" "mmhm" "definitely" "beautiful" spoke after me they giggled and we walked to the limo as abby and niall stayed behind to lock the front door.

Abbys P.O.V

I stayed behind to lock the door and niall stayed with me. I couldn't quite turn the key so niall helped out a little.

Nialls P.O.V

I saw abby struggling so I said here let me try, she slowly stepped back and I turned the key. Easy. I didnt want her to feel bad so I pretended to struggle with it a little then turned it and turned around and said was this key is tough. She started laughing and we walked to the limo. NANDOS here we come!