Chapter 4

I put on my bathing suit which was a salmon color then I put on my denim high waisted shorts and a pink top, I decided to let my natural wavy hair takeover and just pinned my bangs back I slipped on some sandals and walked over to the mirror to apply some "BB Cream" and some suntan lotion I packed a towel and headed out for alyssas room.

Alyssas P.O.V

I was sitting down at my makeup stand putting on some BBCream and making my bun when I heard a knock at my door I yelled "come in" and abby walked in "hey!" I told her she said "hey! im heading out to the backyard the water seems fresh right now wanna join me?" I said of course just let me make my bun and ill be right there" she simply said ok and closed the door.

Abbys P.O.V

I walked outside and the fresh air hit me it wasn't to hit outside and there were some clouds but It was peaceful, I heard people yelling so I turned around and then I see five adorable boys running toward me and then boom they all collide tripping over each other then finally the curly haired one says "HI IM HARRY" I was about to say my name only to be interrupted by the blonde boy I saw yesterday say "sorry about us almost falling on you but we wanted to race to the water, but im niall this is zayn, harry, Liam, and Louis what's your name love?" I thought for a moment and realized "YOUR ONE DIRECTION" I must've said it out loud because Zayn replied "yes mam" I just keept my cool and said "Well hello Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry I am Abby" The I heard the blonde one say "That's Beautiful. .." ad I was about to say thank you he whispered "........Like you" ok now I was blushing majorly and he probably didnt mean to say it out loud because he covered his mouth afterwords.

Harry's P.O.V

Niall just told Abby she was beautiful, he always trys to get the girls but not this time maybe I like Abby two I have just the same right to like her as he does. Ill win her over and ill make sure of it. I don't wanna hurt niall but its my turn this time.

Nialls P.O.V

I didnt mean to say it out loud it kinda just came out but can you blame me? I mean look at her she's amazing not only is she gorgeous but she's really nice I wanna get to know her more and now that she's my nieghbor it won't be that hard.

Alyssas P.O.V

I realized I had been taking a while but I had to change into my bathing suit and stuff I looked out my window and saw five people with abby I hurried up just to make sure she was fine I grabbed my bag and my towel with sun tan lotion with my glasses and I grabbed a pair for abby in case she had none and I walked out the door. I started walking to abby when I heard her say "Hurry up slow poke" I ran to her and out my things on the ground when I looked up I realize who she was sitting with one direction.....

Abbys P.O.V

I expected Alyssa to freak out but she simply told them hello and sat down with all of us I looked at alyssa and said "your bot surprised?" Alyssa said "well kinda not really I mean you expect to see famous people with daddy's job and all.." I looked at her and said "where does he work?" and that's when she said "he's a movie director and a music agent" I said "what?? I had no idea"

LIAMS P.O.V

while abby and her friend or sister or whoever the gorgeous girl was were having there conversation I couldn't help but stare at that girl she looked exactly like abby but a little different she was beautiful she had the cutest little giggle and her smile lite up the whole sky she glanced at the boys everyonce in a while but we kept making eye contact for minutes then she'd start to blush and look down......she was perfect.

Abbys P.O.V

I was talking to alyssa about dads job but I keept seeming her and Liam eyeing each other I thought that was so cute so I turned around and got everyone's attention and said "sorry about that conversation but this is my half sister alyssa." everyone said hi and of course Louis stood up and yelled out to the world "HI ALYSSA AND ABBY I AM LOUIS AND I LIKE ......POPCORN." (typical Louis) me and alyssa started laughing and the boys one at a time started giggling at louis's stupidness.

Liam stood up and said we should all hang out today? we all agreed to meet them back at there house in a hour so we had time to get ready.