Chapter 3

Abbys pov.....

I guess I went to sleep quite early last night, I was super tired. I got up, got some clothes and headed to the shower. I got in and just let the hot water run over my scars and bruises I showered and got out, I looked in the mirror I had a few cuts and a big bruise on my left side where he kicked me and a scar from the glass.......I looked terrible.

Alyssa's pov.........

I woke up at 5:30 this morning I couldn't sleep for the fact of I didnt know if abby was gunna like me or not I see movies where the step sisters hate each other but I want me and abby to be close like if we were sisters. I snapped out of my day dream cause I heard a noise I slowly walked out of my room and heard crying in the bathroom, it was abby.

Abbys pov.........

I couldn't stand to see myself like this I hated it, why couldn't I have just had a normal family and childhood. I let a few tears slip even though I HATE crying, then I heard a knock on the door and a voice say "abby are you alright?" it was Alyssa. I waited till my voice didnt sound as weak then I responded "yea, sorry I just have allergies." (really abby allergies she's gunna know I'm lieing)

Alyssa responded "ok" then I heard her whisper through the door "I'm here if anything just know that" I just said thank you can proceeded to get dressed.