Chapter 5

I walked into the house and walked into the kitchen since I realized we hadn't ate all morning. Alyssa never came inside so I called her name "ALYSSA" and she ran through the door "Sorry, me and the boys were all swapping numbers so you might get a text from them right now"

just then I got a message.

*Ding* (I checked my phone)

FROM: 555-6734

Hey love, its Niall(:

*Ding*

FROM: 555-9802

Hello mate, this is Zayn :)

*Ding*

FROM: 555-1037

Its Liam :)

*Ding*

FROM: 555-9012

HEY ABBY IT IS LOUIS YOUR BESTIE ;) NOW YOU CAN SAVE YOUR NUMBER UNDER, "LOUIS MY VERY BEST AND ONLY BESTFRIEND"

*Ding*

FROM: 555-3382

Hey Abby, Its harry can wait to see you later on ;)

(Harry's such a flirt.) Anyways I just responded me two with a normal happy face and I told all the boys thanks for

texting me and we'd be over in a bit.

I made a few pancakes and me and Nicole ate up raced up stairs and jumped in our separate showers. I walked in and let the hot water run on my skin it felt nice not having sand all over me and what not, I couldn't help but think about nialls cute self with his perfect blue eyes they were so adorable......wait what am I saying, THE Niall Horhan would never feel the same way. I got out of the shower after about 20 muin, put on a towel and ran to my room. I locked the door and walked to my closet I got a pair of shorts and just a normal flowy blue Hollister top with my converse and layed down on the bed to wait for nicole to tell me she was ready.

Nicoles P.O.V

I got out of the shower and put on a towel and walked to my room I made sure to lock the door and proceeded to my closet I pulled out a pair of pink shorts from Hollister and a white flowy shirt from Abercrombie slipped on my sandals put on some maskera put my hair in a bug grabbed my bag with my necessities like a pad, Lipstick, Maskera

etc.....and ran to abbys room to go get her.

Abbys P.O.V

I heard a knock at my door and ran two it and saw alyssa standing there...you know she didnt look at different than me we had a lot of the same features at what not but hey, we are half sisters. She said ready and I said yes of course as we walked next door I rang the door bell and heard screaming the the door opened with Louis on Harry's back. Awkward. They said come in and we walked inside to be greeted by all the boys for a while we were trying to see what we were gunna do then Louis said hey lets watch a movie! so we all agreed on a scary movie "devil" we all sat in different spots, louis, me and niall sat on the couch harry and zayn sat on the loveseat and liam and Alyssa sat on the floor niall shouted ill get popcorn and Louis sat up and said "you better not eat it all Horhan or your sleeping outside tonight" in a furious tone. Niall came back we two big buckets he gave one two the floor people and one to us on the couch and the movie started I must've fallen a sleep on someone cause I feelt a arm wrapped around me and my head was on someone's chest but I didnt know who and I didnt check.....I was just tired and with that I dozed back off.

Nialls P.O.V

I was watching the movie when abby fell asleep I guess she was tired I let her lay on my arm after a while it got tired so I picked up my arm and she fell on my chest she kinda snuggled then went back to sleep she looked comfortable and I didnt mind.......not one bit.

Harry's P.O.V

I started to doze off but I looked up and saw abby asleep cuddling with Niall it got me mad.

Liams P.O.V

I layed on the floor and alyssa joined me the movie started and after a while I sat up and leaned agianst the couch I must have fallen asleep than woke up and the movie was still going but alyssa was laying on my chest fast asleep so I joined her and went back to sleep.

Zayns P.O.V

everyone has someone and im stuck with harry on the loveseat, not cool. I got up told harry goodnight since Louis had fallen asleep two I walked up stairs to my bed and fell asleep.