Chapter 7

Abbys P.O.V

We got to NANDOS and it was kinda packed. We all stepped out of the car and then walked to the front we took a seat in the way back where they had tables outside but it was very nice considering we were sitting next to the river. While waiting for our food me and niall left everyone to go take a stroll on the bridge. Liam and Alyssa must have done the same because they were on the other side feeding the ducks and harry was flirting with some random girl while Zayn and Louis were tweeting to there fans at the table. The food got there and we could all see it from a distance so us girls took off our heels and everyone ran as fast as the possibly could to get to the table and we began eating.

Alyssas P.O.V

Me and liam were feeding ducks when we saw the food get to the table, before that we were having fun laughing at random things and what not we had took a different path than niall and abby to give them some space and along the way......his lips met mine and it felt like electricity shot through my body I loved every moment of it, so when the food got there we saw everyone start to run so he looked at me and gave me a small yet adorable smile, his hand tangled into mine I stopped and took off my heels and put them in my other hand and with that we started running to the table.

Liams P.O.V

I kissed Alyssa tonight, I couldn't help myself she was just amazing and when our lips met it felt like my heart was telling me she's the one I've been waiting for but the food got to the table so I held her hand and we ran that way......together.

Abbys P.O.V

We all finally go to the table and began to eat, Niall eats really fast his chicken looked pretty good so I asked if I could try a piece and everyone looked at me weird he said of course and cut a piece onto my plate. I looked up and everyone was staring with there mouths open I said "what" and everyone said at the same time "NIALL HORHAN JUST SHARED HIS CHICKEN WITH YOU." I replied with "yea, so what?"  then they looked at each other and Louis said "NIALL HORHAN NEVER SHARES" I looked at Niall and he looked pretty embarrassed and said "oh hush lads were here to eat now eat." everyone started eating and soon we were all done.

Nialls P.O.V

So what if I shared with Abby, I would've gave her my whole chicken if she would've asked for it...........wait did I just think that........I must be really falling for her.