08 ✕ loud nights

the boys couldn't believe their eyes. just one second ago they were ready to watch them screaming for their lives, and they did.

literally.

the train crashed into the concrete, span violently away from them, leaving all the riders and witnesses at a loss for words.

"what the — "

that was, if they could open their eyes at all.

the boys ran towards jaehyun and bomin, the fastest they had seen themselves run.

donghyun, phone switched on and in the camera app the whole time, dialled for the ambulance. "don't forget about bomin!" he shouted, before dashing off to explain the situation away from the chaos.

"he's not breathing!" jibeom widened his eyes, slung jaehyun's arm around his shoulders and sat him up.

joochan searched for bomin, pushed through the disgustingly huge and sticky crowd. so many people surrounded bomin, had so much to say but he paid no attention to any.

he dragged him away from the smoke of the crashed train, beside jaehyun. donghyun came running back.

"i've called the — " he stopped, looked around. everyone was staring at them; at bomin. "what happened?"

joochan avoided his eyes, glared at the crowd instead. a few of them looked away from his intimidating gaze, but many still had their eyes glued at bomin.

in disbelief, disgust, some even delight.

"w-why are they looking at him like that?"

sirens blared, torchlights shone across the black night, and the paramedics came to the rescue.

then they were off, with jaehyun and bomin, before donghyun could get his reply.

y'all may not know this but just fyi as long as you voted/commented i would've already stalked your profile