15 ✕ bad things

"oh my god, what happened to you?"

jibeom raised his hand to touch joochan's face, where a bruise formed near his chin. then, his hands, where faint, red lines marked.

joochan thought he could make it to school and home without anyone questioning him. but jibeom stopped him near the gates.

a laugh escaped joochan's lips. you should see my legs, he thought, but didn't say.

"parents got called, remember?" he said instead.

jibeom pressed his lips together, still staring at his wounds. "i mean, look on the bright side," he muttered, "at least your parents care."

"yours got called too right?"

he shrugged. "i don't know." he gave him a bitter smile. "they never talked to me about it. they never even talk to me."

just then, donghyun walked past, trailing behind the teacher who called their parents. joochan clenched his jaw, but flashed donghyun a smile. he shot one back.

the day she called the boys out, donghyun gave her his sister's number.

and they agreed to bring her to his father.

"but...don't be too shocked, miss," he warned her. "my father..." his gaze dropped to the ground as they climbed into his sister's car.

"he's a bad person, he's done bad things."

thank you for 2k !!