13 ✕ family secrets

one egg. two eggs. another.

they were at it again, throwing food at an innocent victim.

"picking on a patient," bomin spat, flinging the eggs off of his hair. "real mature."

another, this time from a distance by a bystander. the whole cafeteria started wringing food at each other.

"you being a patient doesn't change the fact that your father is a sick — "

bomin glared, fists clenching and unclenching, but he knew better than to throw them. "my father did nothing."

egg boy scoffed. "got all tough bc your friend saved you the first time?" he took a step closer, bent down to bomin's height. he was inhumanely tall and built, but bomin didn't flinch.

not anymore.

"how are you so sure he doesn't look at you the way i do?"

bomin gritted his teeth, threw a flying fist towards his face. it was only another mere moment when he found himself thrown against the lockers.

he groaned, got himself up. he felt the pain at the corner of his lips, but seeing the purple slowly forming on egg boy made the pain worth it.

he crawled to his side, dodged. egg boy's fist punched the lockers instead.

"you never learn," a voice said in disgust. "was last time not enough?"

the figure made its way closer, closer, bent down in front of bomin. he tilted his chin, examined his face.

"you don't know what his family had done." egg boy's voice was barely audible, but the cafeteria had gone silent enough for them to hear.

joochan stood up, met his threatening gaze with his own. "neither do you."

eXAMS ARE OVER TIME TO BINGE WATCH ALL 29438 EPISODES OF SHOWS I NEVER WAtch wOohOo