Experiences Of The Girl Of Prophecy

(As Lucirey Michael's future girlfriend would transfer in NBCA on 2nd Semester, specifically during the month of November, The Girl Of Prophecy has questions inside her heart, that she needs to answer before really deciding if it is worth it to transfer in NBCA. She asked this in prayer to St. Michael And God.)

Girl of Prophecy: St. Michael, Lord, I know that I should pass the trust challenge, i really know that that's why im gonna first pray that over before trying to  pass that challenge in reality, during being classmate with Lucirey Michael.

THE EXPERIENCES

The 1st experience for the Girl Of Prophecy is being excited that she would transfer in Lucirey Michael's school in 2nd Semester, However, Lucirey Michael wishes to have another girl classmate in his class, so Lucirey Michael and The Girl of Prophecy is both excited.

The 2nd experience is, the actual, the reality, The Girl of Prophecy would be inside NBCA on The Month of November, The start of 2nd semester. This would be the get to know stage of the new classmate, the Girl of Prophecy.

The 3rd Experience would be the struggles of The Girl of Prophecy of getting Close with the Archangel, Lucirey Michael, Can the Girl of Prophecy gain the trust of Lucirey Michael and know his secrets?