Innovational College Revolution

( As Each School who have a college course which has the fundamentals of BS Computer Science, BS Business Administration and BS Information Technology, or any course that is somehow related to those 3 courses, its possible that maybe all of you have a LuciReyMichaelShine wannabee and wants the world to be full of Anime and KoreanDrama, although lemme discuss about LuciReyMichaelShine, so that you guys can identify who are those guys. )

Luci is a boy who is full of fun, hanging out with Luci would make you question what is sin coz of him being full of fun. Although beware about this guy, just becoz he is full of fun, don't target this guy for teaching kids how to say bad words, anyone can do that but a thing about Luci is that Luci is a true brother despite whatever sin anyone can do. Although his disciplinary measures can make you understand that whatever sin people do, humans would always be themselves no matter what actions are implied. Actions can never measure the weight of humanity. What measures humanity is the will carried forever inside the heart that is the image of humanity.

Rey is a wannabee Divine Intercessor that wants to be the balance peace-keeper of Luci and Michael. Rey is full of wisdom, fun and creativity so balancing these two is so fun and not a pain in the neck.

Michael is disciplined but despite that he always yearn to protect his bestfriends, so despite the sins of humanity, Michael would do his best to protect his comrades even if in terms of fun and whatnot.

Shine is an invisible relationship and companionship protector of Luci Rey Michael, so its very understandable why Shine can only observe these 3, Shine is kind of an overprotective protector so Shine could be anyone that safeguards and ensures that Luci Rey Michael is safe and sound

( Version of Spark of Love in College "Korean Drama Style" )

( Take Note: Hajimaw=Boy Character, Pinkichi=Girl Character)

Teacher: Good Morning Class, As you all wonder towards learning through your course of passion, one day you would all remember one thing, "Education"  remember this term because this could only be passed on from generation-to-generation

( After the teacher leaves the classroom, Hajimaw just focuses his attention inside his class, however, Hajimaw senses a girl who is smartly maneuvering her way towards her class and avoiding Hajimaw, and completely is being ignored by Hajimaw, to make it seem like she is outsmarting him.)

Hajimaw: Hmmmmmmm

( After that Hajimaw forms his big 3 )

Hajimaw: Hajipaw, Hachimon! Finally you two are here,

Hajipaw: Yes, my brother

Hachimon: Hello, Hajimaw

Hajipaw: Notice my new haircut?

Hajimaw: Yes....

Hajipaw: How do I look?

Hajimaw: Yeah, you look like an artist....

( While Pinkichi and her friends are observing Hajimaw, there is one thing they don't understand, why are those three so funny? )

Pinkichi: No!!!!!  I want my own big 3 also

( After thinking of it carefully, Pinkichi rather not have one and then continue to stalk Hajimaw)

Hachimon: Brother!

Hajipaw: Yes....

Hachimon: It's obvious to me, Our brother Hajimaw is being stalked..

Hajipaw: Should we be worried?

Hachimon: Not really, I feel like Hajimaw can sense that.

Hajipaw: About our brother is writing about, the heart connection thing,

Hachimon: Our brother is so secretive yet, people who can trust him despite being secretive can only be a true friend...

Hajipaw: Yeah, makes me worried though....

Hachimon: Hope we can also meet our heart connection.....

( During in the Middle of Midterms, Hajimaw and Pinkichi meets somehow )

Pinkichi: *Shouts in the mind "Ohmayghash, I am near Hajimaw, like same class, How is this possible?"

Hajimaw: *says in curiosity in the mind "Shi... I know this feeling and sensation, my heart is beating, like wanting to be close to be someone, like really close, like wanting this feeling to stay with me, but I don't get it, I never get this kind of emotion coz its just a momentary feeling, Why is this happening again? Jeez.......

*After the class, Pinkichi and Hajimaw got to know each other in a shy manner,

Hajimaw: *Says in a soft manner to Pinkichi "Hi"

Pinkichi: Smiled only....

Hajimaw: Can I have your number?

Pinkichi: *Smiles and writes it on a paper...

Hajimaw: Thank you!

Pinkichi: *Smiles

( Version of Spark of Love in College "Anime Style" )

( Take Note: Saiporo=Boy Michichi=Girl)

( As College Freshmen Orientation Started, people knew who know each other, and people who are regular and normal. Some are strangers, some are friends, some are newbies, however, there would be those two love birds who were best friends before, but somehow forgotten one another. This two bestfriends before is Saiporo and Michichi )

Michichi: Hello!

Saiporo: Do I know you?

Michichi: No, time to chat, being here on assembly we both should sing the national anthem and pledge of loyalty together,

Saiporo: Sure.....

( After The National Anthem and Pledge of Loyalty, the student council has a message for the freshmen )

Student Council President: Hello, Freshmen, as you all know, this could embark a new beginning for all of you, however, things that makes you keep going, pushes your back, keep those things coz it can make you survive, whatever resolve, motivation you have, keep it on your pocket, or tie it around your neck, cherish it, coz one day, you are gonna thank that when you guys are successful

Saiporo: Wow, what a nice quote

Michichi: Yep, can I have your number?

Saiporo: Sure, I still don't know who you are.....

Michichi: You would remember me as we bond as students, and bestfriends once more,

Saiporo: I still don't remember...

Michichi: No worries, I would make you remember and we are also gonna make new ones okay?

Saiporo: Sure...

Michichi: Lets unravel our story as a college freshmen and continue towards adventure through our course of passion

( Can the Innovational College Revolution make the whole world filled with Anime and Korean Drama? )