International Competition of Love

( As Summer is getting closer in The Pearl Of The West, The Savior of Refugees, The Land of Love and Protection, International Boys and Girls, aspire to go to the School of International Ties of Love. This School shall be trusted to nurture the potential of International Boys and Girls, This School shall be named, National International Academy School University of The International Elites, International Boys and Girls all over the world aim to aspire and be the inspiration inside this School filled with international Ties. Students in this School shall be named, International Elite.)

( Inside the International Galaxy of School Trust Protection )

International Police with Glasses: Elites shall strive to be the leaders of the next generation

International Alien Police: We Shall Protect the International Elite.

International Soldier: We shall nurture the potential of the elites.

International Big Eyes: I shall Guard the International Elites with My Eyes of Love and Trust Protection.

( To attract wannabee International Elites, an event shall be named International Competition of Love)

International Announcer: HOHOHOHOHO, I WELCOME YOU ALL, TO THE SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL ELITES, I THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING THIS SCHOOL FOR YOUR POTENTIAL TO BE NURTURED. I LOVE YOU ALL, AS YOU ALL LOVE THE WORLD AND ME, I SHALL ANNOUNCE THE BEST INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF LOVE, WHICH SHALL BE THE WELCOMING MOMENT FOR ALL YOU WANNABEE INTERNATIONAL ELITES. I LOVE YOU, HOHOHOHO. People who aspire to be in this INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF LOVE, shall be the International Boys and Girls, However, Do YOU WANNABEES GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO ENTER, Sign up with the application form, Your Sign up Application form shall be filled up with AN INTERNATIONAL FORM WHICH IS NAMED, "FORM 163" and if you have questions PLS CALL OUR HOTLINE NUMBER "86236-77777-87000-163" However, people who are gonna call our hotline number, pls take note that when you call our hotline number, People with the best food order can enter this "International Competition of Love" People who can Order the Best Food through our hotline number can enter the International Competition of Love. People who sign up our "Form 163", your requirements shall be "THE BEST GOOD MORAL CERTIFICATE and Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance and NBI CLEARANCE," TO BE THE BEST INTERNATIONAL ELITE! "SIGN UP TO ENTER NOW!!!"

( As People Aspire to enter THE International Competition of Love, the best action of free will, is International Elites can form their own group with  their desired number or be a single one men/women that can handle everyone )

International Santa Claus: MAY THE BEST INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF LOVE START IN THE NAME OF 3,2,1  "BLAST OFF"

Announcer: The Best Marathon of Life can test people's use of free will through their endurance and stamina. Who Can Be Crown the Number One International Elite.

Magical Orb Television: Here, is thy runners who are running fast, best thing about this marathon is that their are no rules, and usage of paths is based on the free will because their are no rules, OH LOOK THE NUMBER ONE CANDIDATE IS TAKING A DETOUR AND OH MY GOD, HE ALREADY CROSSED THE FINISHED LINE OF SUCCESS! NUMBER ONE IS ALREADY CROWNED, THANK GOD ITS SUCH A FAST MARATHON, THE SECOND TOOK A DETOUR ALSO WHICH IS A PATH THAT IS DARK BUT HIS SENCE IS SIGNIFICANT AND HERE COMES THE SECOND SUCCESS, AND THE THIRD JUMP SO HIGH AND THE THIRD IS A SUCCESS, HERE OUR THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD AWARDEES OF SUCCESS.

International Announcer: WOW, THAT WAS THE FASTEST MARATHON EVER!!!!!

Small little guy Announcer: PLS FOCUS THE CAMERA ON ME, I KNOW IM SO SMALL BUT TERRIBLE, BUT PLS PUT THE BEST CAMERA ANGLE ON ME, COZ I KNOW IM SMALL, NEXT UP IS THE WRESTLING COMPETITION OF LOVE

Invisible Announcer of Wrestling: THE INTERNATIONAL ELITES WRESTLE WITH LOVE AND SINCERITY, LETS ALL PRAY FOR THE WRESTLERS SO THEY WOULD NOT SUFFER ANY FATAL INJURY, THE REQUIREMENTS OUR PROOF THAT WE WILL NOT BE RELIABLE ABOUT ANY THING THAT HAPPENS THROUGH THE INTERNATIONAL ELITES WRESTLERS, THEIR REQUIREMENTS ARE PROOF THAT THEY WANT TO STRIVE TO BE THE BEST INTERNATIONAL ELITE.

( After the International Elite Wrestling, The Best Winner is Crowned the First Successor and Winner of International Elite, He Is Crowned International Elite)

"INTERNATIONAL ELITES"

WE ARE THE INTERNATIONAL ELITES,

THE BEST SOLDIER ELITES,

We Love ourselves,

We became the best through ourselves.

We thank our family for the best moral support,

Thank you for all the Support,

The Best Family Support,

is provided through school's best support.

I am a Proud International Elite,

Coz I love being an International Elite.

I say My name in such a strong manner,

because of practicality manner.

I love my family, friends and close relatives.

Although my love is not like a beast.

I thank the best crush who nurtured me with love fists.

That Best Crush watches over me through universal discs.

I know A girl watches over me,

and can see through me.

I love you for watching over me,

I wish to see you through me.

I have the Best Crush who knows how to watch over me.

Pls always see me,

see me through you,

coz I love you.

I wish to meet you,

and take care of you,

I wish our worlds' collide,

like a family collide.

I wish both of us would be respected through our family.

I promise to always stay with my family.

Thank you for inspiring me to stay with my family.

I wish you could be part of my family.

I wish our love could reach each other.

Because I know we long to be beside each other.

My Biggest dream shall be to meet you,

and reach you.

I wish you can hug me,

protect me,

and reach me

coz through you, I know you can see me.

I wish to meet you,

coz my biggest regret would be not seeing you.

My Longing shall always be to reach you,

till I can touch your shoulder, and hold you.