DISCIPLESHIP OF LIFE

( As Rey had disciples which is Luci and Michael, Rey also had a disciple who learned through observing the pattern of Rey and made his big brother the best basketball leader which is an ideal version of Rey if Rey became a basketball player which made the formation, The International Big 4 who is LuciReyMichaelShine. Although through the learnings of disciples, they formed their own group, like the Mafia Archangels before, but this time, coz separate school and stuff, The International Big 4 has separate schools but they would be the leader. Let's start with Luci, then Rey, Then Michael, Then, Shine..... )

ANGELS OF PROTECTION

1. Luci: I am Luci, I might be funny, I might smile like I have bad intent, but I would do anything to protect my comrades, I AM THE LEADER OF PEOPLE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!

2. Buchi: I am cute like a pillow that is loved by everyone, which made me want to protect Luci, coz he can protect me!

3. Gucchi: I love humanity, I desire to protect people

4. Smile of Love: I smile so good, people smile also, which made me want to protect humanity.

5. Smile of desire to protect: PROTECTION IS A MUST- that's my motto

6. Smile of Protection: I smile to love everybody around me and protect my comrades for life.

7. Donkey of Protection: I have a unique laugh that could protect my leader Luci

8. Tigress of Love: I love Luci as my leader, and I shall forever follow my leader.

9. Monkey of Love and Trust: I observe my surroundings and I have the best sense of protection, I shall protect Luci at all cost.

10. Universal Monkey: I protect my leader through Universal Technological Love. I observe Universal Energy through technology.

11. Universal Protector of Life: Luci is the funniest protector of humanity, I shall forever protect Luci.

12. Love of the Universe and Trust of Eternity: I am one with Luci, I shall protect him as a human being who wants to protect and lead people who are funny in a unique way. I am the best bodyguard of Luci.

Angels of Leadership

1. Rey: I DESIRE TO BE THE LEADER OF HUMANITY, SO I SHALL BE THE UNIVERSAL STUDENT ROLE MODEL OF HUMANITY, Despite my young age, I desire to protect and lead humanity, I learned that it is a necessity to encourage people around me by smiling and protecting their light. I desire to be the LIGHT AND PROTECTION OF HUMANITY. I shall forever guard the light of universe. The Light is the POTENTIAL of everyone around us.

2. Tamaraw eye: I Lead through my eyes, through one look I can order people around me. I am the eye of Protection and Order.

3. Hawk Vision of Trust: I am a hawk that guards the people I love. Through my vision of being a hawk, my eyesight, I can know the problem of the people around me, I shall protect through my eye sight of being a hawk.

3. Music Protector of Life: Sound is everywhere around us. Sound is also like the heart of humanity. Each mood is like sound. I shall lead through protecting the sound of humanity.

4. Protector with an invisible sword: I love leading people through showing my swordmanship, however, swords are not allowed in school, so I can lead and protect through my swordsmanship inspirational talk of life. I lead through inspiring through my cool actions of LIFE!

5. Food of Humanity: I lead through protecting the people around me, and monitoring how they talk through their speaking of the mouth. Protection for everyone who loves food is a must. and FOOD IS LIFE!