Prologue

Khushi Kumari Gupta is not a newbie for us. We know all about her simplicity and honesty. A bubbly girl with an ever beautiful heart. She knows how to put all her hard work in something if it comes to achieving success in it. And that is what she did. Clearing the interview for the PA of AR Designs Chairman was not an easy task mind you. A lot of obstacles blocked her path.
However she beat all of them. And finally Devi Maiyya heard her prayers.

Aman, the senior manager of AR called Khushi to inform her about a good news. Yup she got selected. She thanked her Devi Maiyya profusely. And now is all set for tomorrow. Her first day of job in AR Designs.

Night time at Gupta residence-

Buaji: Ka soch rahi ho sankadevi? Jao kal jaake dikha diyo...ki humari bhateeji bhi kisi se kam nahi h. Ou ASR ko bhi saabit krdio ki humari Shashi babua ki parwarish mein kitna dam hai...samjhio.(What are you thinking Sankadevi? Be prepared for tomorrow and show that ASR how my niece is no less when it comes to work. He should also know how well my Shashi's upbringing is. Understood?)

Payal: Aur nai to kya. Himmat aur lagan mein to tum kuch kam nai ho.( Ofcourse. You are no less when it comes to hard work and courage)

Khushi: Aap chinta na kariye Buaji, Jeeji. Ab jeet humari hogi.( You guys dont worry. Victory will be ours.)

K, P and B together: JAI DEVI MAIYYA KI(Praise the lord)

They are fully prepared for work. But the same cannot be said for their Love. For ASR and Khushi Love will bloom. Yup love at first sight. But there is a slight twist. This Khushi wont blush much or hide her feelings behind acidity. She will be frank, mouthful, blunt and pretty open about everything. Alas, this time Arnav will have to blush.

Watchout for Khushi Kumari Gupta.