Kismat Connection!

Arnav POV
"Oh come on Khushi...please why do you have to go to attend this Pooja? Can't you go someother day? I wanted to take you out for another date." I said with a sad look.
"Arnavji. Please dont pout so much. Its just a matter of a few hours. I mean this is the first time Didi invited me to her house. How could I make an excuse..." Khushi said while caressing my cheek lovingly.

We were arguing for the past one hour. I totally forgot that today her special friend has invited Khushi to her house for an auspicious prayer or something. Ughhhh. And here I had made plans for an outing with my girl. Damn it. This Didi of hers is the enemy of romance. Like seriously. Why today?
I was trying to convince Khushi to make an excuse and go out with me. But my girl is stubborn. As per her...a promise is a promise. Hmmm. Well its a prayer thing so I will have to accept it. Di also said something about a Pooja that will happen in Shantivan. I was finding ways to not attend it...but now I will have to go home. Damn.

"Arnavji its ok. We will go for our second date tomorrow. Pakka. Now smile for me. I dont want to go like this. Your smile makes my day. If you are gonna remain sad then how will I leave. And one more thing. Dont over work yourself. I know you will do it once I leave. Go home. You too have the same pooja at your house right? Please for me go and make your family happy." Khushi said in her chirpy mood.

Cannot really deny my girl now, can I?
"Alright. I will stay for another hour and then leave. Lemme finish this project will ya.." I said with a small smile on my face. Anything to make my love happy I thought.
"Ok. Now I am finished. You check your mail for confirmation. Alright Arnavji? See you tomorrow." She kissed my cheek, winked at me and then left my cabin. Phewwww. I too should leave soon. But first need to verify the Mehta project details.

Khushi POV
" Yes Didi I am almost near your block. Dont worry the address is pretty easy to find. I will be there soon. See you." I hung up the call. Devi Maiyya I hope Anjali Didi's family likes me. She is a really good friend.

"This is A-12 Madamji." The auto driver stated.
"Thanks, just stop here Bhaiyaji." I quickly paid the rickshaw driver and then proceeded towards the entrance. Wow Devi Maiyya their house is very big and beautiful.

I was about to ring the bell when suddenly the door flew open. And there stood Didi with a warm and welcoming smile on her face.
"Khushiji...you are looking very pretty in this churidar."
"Thanks Didi..." I said in my bubbly voice.
"Come on...come inside. I want you to meet my family today. They only know that today a special guest of mine is gonna come here." She said with a smile.

One hour later....

Didi's family is really something. Every person has a unique personality over here. From Naniji to Akaashji. All are very hospitable towards me. And Mamiji...she is definitely the charm of this family. Her Hello Hi Bye Bye is very cute. I wish I had such a big family.
"And Khushiji...this is nothing. When I first met Anjali she did not even spare a glance at me. I remember the days of courting her. She once threw away the bunch of flowers that I got for her only because I was late." Shyam Jeejaji said teasingly.
"Oh really? And whose fault it was....you were two hours late Shyamji." Didi said in mock anger.
"After that day...Jeejaji has given up on flowers." Akaashji said loudly making everyone fall in fits of laughter.

"Khushi betiya...who all are there in your family..." Naniji asked.
"I dont have such a big family like yours. However we are 5 members altogether. Amma, Babuji, Buaji, Jeeji and me. Right now Amma and Babuji are in Lucknow they are taking care of our sweet shop business." I explained in enthusiasm.
"Thats good. Now that we have met...from next time onwards bring your Buaji and Jeeji too." Naniji ordered.
"Ofcourse Naniji." I agreed.

"Anjali beta....when will Chotte come? I think we have waited enough. Lets start the prayer. The priest is also waiting from past 20 minutes. Come on Khushi betiya. Join us for the Satyanarayan Pooja." I nodded happily. Poor Didi... her chotte will be late as it is. Men and their work. Ughhh. Oh I should text Arnavji. He needs a reminder. Another workoholic in the making. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him to leave his office. Orelse he will continue to stay there and work till late hours.

Arnav POV
I recieved Khushi's text a while ago. She will be the perfect wife. She has already started keeping a check on my meals and work. Huhhh. Perks of having a loving girlfriend.
With that thought I left the office. Time to head home.

"Chotte finally you are here! You missed the pooja purposely right?!? Anyways listen...a friend of mine is here for an overnight stay.Since its pretty late I did not want her to go back home. So your Jeeju will join you today in your room okay. Just for today. Let me enjoy sometime with her please..." Di said with a happy smile.

Really now overnight stay with a friend! Well I will have to share a room with Jeejaji for today. Well anything for Di's smile.
"Fine. Let me go and freshen up a bit." I declared.

I quickly went upstairs in my room. Huhh time to take a shower. I will feel more refreshed after that. I thought to myself.
A while later I was feeling much better. And then I tried to call Khushi. Hmmm. I will have to check if she has reached home safely or not. Its pretty late now.
Tring...

Tring...

"Hello Arnavji.." Khushi bright and chirpy voice greeted me.
"Hi Khushi. Telll me something... you reached home safely right?" I asked while opening my laptop to check some accounts.
"Actually Arnavji the thing is that Didi suggested me to spend the night with her since its pretty late to go back home..." Khushi tried to explain further but I stopped her abruptly.

What The...

"Khushi Kumari Gupta ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!! YOU ARE ACTUALLY STAYING AT YOUR FRIENDS PLACE...THE FRIEND WHOSE HOUSE YOU ARE VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME. Have you Lost it!!!" I said loosing my patience.
"Arnavji relax. Its ok. Didi's family is really great. They are very nice people. It feels like they are my own family...I mean in just a few hours we have become so close. They are..." Khushi tried to explain but I interrupted yet again.

"Khushi how can you trust them so easily. Are you INSANE??? Listen tell me your location I am coming to pick you up." I said in an over protective mode.
"No Arnavji..please relax. I am comfortable here and...Wait Arnavji Didi just told me get some extra blankets from her brother's room. I will just go and get them." Khushi informed me.

WHAT THE HELLL....NO NOWAY....

"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THAT GUYS ROOM. TELL YOUR DIDI TO GET A SERVANT TO DO THIS TASK. DONT YOU DARE ENTER HIS ROOM. HE IS AN UNKNOWN MALE. WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF A MAN THE GUY IS!!!" I screamed in the phone.

"Uffu Arnavji. Aap Indian Tv Serial ke Actors ki tarah itna over possessive kyun ho rhein hain. Hum unse Shaadi krne nai jaa rhe...bas extra kambal lene jaa rhein hain. Waise bhi Didi ke bhai ka ghar ka naam bahut hi Jhakaas type hai.( Oh Pls Arnavji. Why are acting like the over possessive actors of Typical Indian Tv Series. I am not going to marry him, I just need the blankets. And anyway Didi's brother has a nicknaam which is pretty cool)."

DAMN IT....Khushi used her Special endearment for that man!!! No only I have the right to hear such words from her!!!

"Khushi wait listen to me..." I tried to stop her.
"Arnavji I am about to enter his room so bye for now." She cut the call immediately.

Ughhhhhhhhh. No no this is not happening at all. I wont...

KNOCK KNOCK

What the...oh it must be Jeejaji. He is here to share the room.

With all crazy thoughts to kill that guy in my mind I walked and unlocked the door and then turned towards the coffee table to close my laptop. Now I cannot really work. I need to call Khushi again...I redialed again.
"Excuse me....Anjali Didi is asking for some extra blankets, Chotteji aap humein woh de sakte hain kya(Chotteji Anjali Didi is asking for some extra blankets can you please give them to me).

HOLD ON A SEC...

Is that Khushi...

I turned around quickly to realize the amazing fact that at my door stood Khushi Kumari Gupta...with the request for some spare blankets.
This means....

Di is Her Didi...Khushi's special friend is Anjali Di!!!!

And Khushi is here in RAIZADA HOUSE FOR AN OVER NIGHT STAY..

"ARNAVJI AAP....AAP CHOTTEJI HAIN!" Khushi shouted all bewildered...