Depths of the heart!

Khushi POV
"Exactly Khushiji. Thats my point. There has to be a reason for his changed behavior. Something is definitely cooking." Anjali Didi complained as we shared chana sitting on the temple steps.
"Hmmm. Your doubts are not misplaced Didi. Your brother or rather should I say...your dear Chotte is distracted these days. And as per my calculations his thoughts are strongly occupied by something." I muttered in return.

Her head immediately turned to my side. I could see the wheels turning in her head. My words striked her somehow.
"Or maybe his thoughts are occupied by someone.." Didi said with a mischievious smile.
"Oh you mean he is..." I said in a trailing voice.
"In love!!! My Chotte is definitely in Love. Oh my. Khushiji you solved the issue without taking much time. Thank you so much. Now I can totally understand my brothers odd behavior. Its so obvious...the dreamy looks, the weird questions and coming home early with no interest in office work. Ofcourse he is in love. But the question is who is this girl? And how did she manage to fall in love with my rude and arrogant of a brother?" She asked me with a horrified look.

I laughed seeing her expressions. She looks like a pure and innocent child. So cute....just like my Arnavji. Hehehe. You are crazy Khushi Kumari Gupta. How can Didi and Arnavji be related? Funny.
"Dont worry so much Didi. Maybe the girl is intelligent enough to see behind his facade of arrogance. Maybe she saw his pure heart. You never know." I stated with a wink.

"Hehehe. Yeah Khushiji you are absolutely right. As a fact I should not worry about such things. For now my focus should be to make him confess the truth. It will be great fun." She said.
"I am sure it will. After all siblings are meant to tease each other." I said with a smile.

She looked at her watch and then sighed.
"Khushiji I should go home now. Orelse my family will get worried. But next time I promise we will chat for a long time. As a fact why dont you come and visit us for the Satayanarayan Pooja. We will pray jointly together and then I can also introduce you to my family. Nani keeps asking me about my new friend. In this way you can meet all of them." She asked with a smile.

Wow it will be great fun to meet Didi and her family.
"Ofcourse Didi. I would love to meet your family. We will sure see each other at the Pooja. You just message me you address. The prayer is day after tomorrow right...so once I am done with my office I will come straight to your house." I replied enthusiastically.
After agreeing to see each other for the Pooja both of us headed towards our home. Talking to Didi helps a lot. I can freely discuss about Arnavji too with her. She never judges me. Rather she always encourages me. I wish she was my real sister. Ughhh. She makes me all emotional. She is definitely a sweetheart.

Arnav POV
It was 10pm in the night. Everyone had already retired to their rooms. However I paced back and forth in my room like a caged animal. Now that Khushi and I have confessed our feelings all I wish to do is be with her always. This desire to see her never goes away. Ughhh. What to do? I want to see her. And I cannot wait for another few hours. No. I will meet her right now. Orelse I wont be able to sleep. Yup its decided. Khushi Kumari Gupta. Here I come sweetheart. I thought.

In restlessness I drove towards Laxmi Nagar. I hope she is not sleeping. I just want to see her. Hold her in my arms. Feel that she is near me. Is it too cheesy of me to think so? Even if it is....I dont give a damn. My girl is mine now. I can see her if I wish to do so. Yup. I can. I will.

In another few minutes I parked my car outside her house and then dialled her number.
Ring...

Ring...

"Hello Arnavji.." Khushi's chirpy voice greeted me as usual.
"Khushi...come out. I am here beside your house." I said huskily.
"Oh Wow! I am coming Arnavji." I could here the distinct happiness in her voice.

With patience I stood leaning against my SUV.

She looked beautiful in her pink salwar suit. Like a barbie doll. I am simply lucky. Being in love with this angel is a blessing. Within seconds Khushi came and stood beside me...mimicing my leaned posture. She was trying to act like me. I laughed at her antics.
"Hi I am ASR...and I only offer deals!" She said with a wink.
Hehehe....I laughed hearing her words.

"Khushi..I dont offer deals everytime yaar.." I said feeling a little embarassed.
"Oh please Arnavji. Everyone knows it. Aap deals aise offer krtein hain jaise bread ke sath makhan ke liye poocha jaata h. Ab har jagah business business thodi khel sktein hain. Kal ko humare ghar rishta layenge to kya Buaji Amma aur Babuji se ye kahenge ki mujhe Khushiwali Deal dila do. Aap bhi na.( You offer deals so casually....it feels like offering butter along with bread. You cannot play business games everytime. If tomorrow you come to my house for a marriage proposal then what will you ask my family...that I need the Khushi
Deal. You are too much).

I lost it when I heard Khushi's explaination about my business deals. This girl is super crazy. So is her logic. I laughed out loud for a while.
However, her words gave me a strange sense of happiness. So KKG has plans to marry me. Perfect.
"To tumne humari shaadi ke baare mein sochna bhi shuru kardia(so you have already started thinking about our marriage), Wow Khushi you are very eager huh." I said a little huskily wrapping my arms around her petite waist.

Her hands came to rest on my shoulders in reflex. And a wide smile grazed my angels face.
"Ofcourse with the speed we have fallen for each other Arnavji it wont be long before we get married. Thats what Didi said. You know I have decided she will be our wedding planner too." Khushi stated.
"You know what love. Your Didi is very sharp. She knows that the next plan of ours will be marriage. You have made a good friend." I said with a smug look.

She nodded cutely hearing my words. And it was then that I lost my focus. All I could see was her cherry like lips. They were pulling me me like magnets. Slowly and purposefully I leaned more towards her. And in another few seconds I closed the distance between us. This kiss was soft yet filled with love. A promise. That we will get married soon. Pretty soon.

I let her go. Since we were both turning breathless.
"One more thing. Khushiwali deal to mujhe hi milegi aur woh bhi hamesha ke liye(The KhushiDeal will be mine very soon and that too for life)."
"Hayeee....aisi baatein krte huye aap ekdum humare Saajan lagte hain(when you talk like that you sound like my dreamguy)."

And as expected my cheeks turned a deep shade of red. I just stared at the ground keenly while Khushi teased me about it. This is what I want in my life. I always want to be surrounded by this bubble of happiness. She is named aptly. Khushi. My Khushi. Arnavs Khushi.