Sharper than a Knife!

Arnav POV
"Please Di. Dont be like this okay. I am not liking this behavior of yours. Why do you have to tease me so much about her. She is long gone now. And look you are supposed to help me out. You will inform Nani and others too....right?" I asked in an irritated tone.
Di on the other hand kept smirking at me. Ughhhh. God. Why do we Raizadas have a killer smirk. Its not good to be smirked at. Not at all.

"Chotte. This is so wrong. I have been waiting for you to fall in love since ages. And now that you have a girlfriend who also happens to be my best friend....I mean its my right Chotte. I am your Di after all. And remember you will have to get used to this...I will be your future wedding planner after all." Di said with a wink.
Oh my goodness.

"Okay fine...do whatevere you like. But dont forget you will be the mediator between this family and Khushi's family. You will have to do it all. And now I need to go for my meeting. So please dont stop me." Saying so I began to move out from her room.
"As you say Chotte..oops my mistake...Khushi's Pritamji." Di laughed outloud after completing her sentence.

I felt extremely mortified at the moment. Damn it. Why did Khushi choose Di to be her friend?!?? My ears turned red in response. And watching me, Di's laughter knew no bounds.
I quickly left her room to avoid further embarassment. And then made my way to my office. Hmmm. Khushi. You wont get away so easily after this. I smiled with the thought.

Khushi POV
Oh My Goodness. I am so happy today. I feel like floating in the air at the moment. Wow. Devi Maiyya this is simply amazing. Now Didi knows about us. Soon the Raizada family will know as well. Haaye. I feel like dancing and singing.

Hmmm Arnavji is also not here yet. Hehehe..sitting with Didi and getting teased would be like trying to crack JEEE test for him. What to sing...what to sing? Oh yes the apt song for this moment..my favourite Bollywood 90s music.

Na woh inkaar karata hai,
Na woh ikraar karata hai
Hamein phir bhi yakin hai
Woh hami se pyaar karata hai...

I was so engrossed in my singing while working on the desktop that I totally missed Arnavji entering my cabin. I did not even  notice him coming and standing behind me. Until his voice softly whispered the lyrics of the very song I was singing.

Jo dekho toh badi maasum
Bilkul ajnabi hai woh
Magar jab main nahi hota
Toh mujhako sochati hai woh
Woh chhup chhupake...

I turned my face to see him. My face lighted up like a bulb. And I twirled to face him completely and then kissed his cheeks in greeting.
"Arey waah Arnavji. Aapko bhi is gaane ke bol yaad hain. Yeh humara man pasand gaana hai. Matlab aap bhi filmein dekhtein hain. To phir aise chui mui banke kyun ghumte hain?(Wow Arnavji. You too know the words of this song. This means you too watch movies. Then why do you act all reserved and boring type?)

Hearing my words Arnavji smiled.
"Technically this is your Didi's favourite song. And I have heard this too many times.  And another thing...now only I will ask questions. Dont you think you deserve a punishment? You left me all alone to deal with Di. No moral support for your love?" Arnavji asked with an adorable pout.

Hehehe... I started laughing hearing his words.
"Actually I just love the idea of Didi teasing you so could not really control myself. No problem. I am ready for my punishment. Tell me?" I said with a naughty look.

Listening to my words Arnavji smirked. And then with a broad smile answered me.
"If that is the case then kiss me properly Khushi. Right here. Right now."
Oh now I see. His smirk widened when I did not respond quickly. Huhh. He thinks I will feel shy kissing him here in the office when all the staff can walk in any moment. Nothing has ever stopped me before.

Arnav POV
When Khushi did not reply...I knew she will feel a lil shy kissing me in the office. Oh wow. So Khushi Kumari Gupta is not unstoppable after all.

Alas. However I was wrong. Completely wrong. She stood up from her seat and started walking towards me with a smirk that could put my patent smirk to shame.
"Uhhh....Khushi stop. I was only teasing. I know you can do anything...umm..Khushi? Dont come any closer...anyone can walk in..I..I..Khushi..."

My girl stood so close to me. Our lips were only inches away. Before I could say another word....smacckkkkkk.
Her lips crashed on mine and then we were off to la la land. Without a care in the world I too kissed her enthusiastically.

That is until I heard a thud.

Yup you guessed it right. A bundle of files were on the floor of my cabin door. And Aman looked like a fish who was looking for water in a desert.
I quickly pushed Khushi away from me but this gurl was in another mood today.

"Kya Amanji aap bhi na....bas bahut hua.
Humein humare liye ek Bhabhi dhundni padegi ab to. Aise romance ke time aap baar baar Arnavji aur humein disturb krenge to woh to sharma hi jayenge na? Phir humare prem ki naiyya paar kaise lgegi...Rukiye..hum kal hi Buaji se kehkar aapki baat chalate hain. Lucknow mein to bahut sundar aur sanskari ladkiyan mil jayengi...."(What is this Amanji..this is too much now. I will have to hunt for my sister in law from now on. If you keep interrupting mine and Arnavji's romance like this...he will feel too shy...then what? How will our love bloom then?....hold on. I will speak to Buaji tomorrow itself. You will find that beautiful and traditional girls are available in Lucknow...)

"Uh Khushi...ASR...I am leaving for an important work. ASR...uhhh...I have checked the files...Uh I will go now..." and then he disappeared in thin air.

"Khushi listen Aman is not..." I tried to stop her.
"Arnavji...dont say that he is not interested in romance. Look how he goes into complete  shock everytime he sees us together...I feel we should help him.."
I did not stop her chatter. Her voice...her words gave me an odd sense of satisfaction each time. But simply hugged her to myself.
And then laughed internally. Oh poor Aman. With this speed both of us will get married pretty soon.

"Khushi...have you given a thought about when you wanna get married?" I asked softly. My voice blew air in her beautiful long mane.
I felt her nod in my collarbone.
"Ofcourse I have." She said with pride.
Hmmm she will want some time. A long engagement perhaps. Even if I want to get married sooner I cannot force my decision on her.

"When..." I almost whispered.
"As soon as possible. I have already discussed with Didi about my bridal dress and favourite cuisine. Its gonna be so much fun Arnavji." She looked at me and said these golden words.

And at that moment I felt like the King of this World. Hmmm. Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I am so lucky.