Late Night Office Work!

Arnav POV
"So its decided then. This project has to be completed by pulling an all nighter here in the office. Aman you, me and Khushi all three of us will stayback and get this done by tomorrow morning. We dont need many for this work. Lets discuss the plans....we need to re-organize the presentation first. One sec...let me call Khushi here."
I explained it all to Aman, who nodded firmly. And then proceeded to call my PA.

"Come to my cabin Khushi. And bring the Mehta file along too." I said quickly.
"Sure Sir. I will just be there." She said in her ever bubbly voice.

20 minutes later in ASRs cabin....

"Sir..then I guess we should ask the creative department about their progress. If they are almost done with it..then by tomorrow morning we will be ready with the presentation and report as well as the requested samples." Khushi pointed out to me.
Aman & I shared a look with one another obviously impressed with her thoughts.
"Alright Khushi. Aman you confirm the creative team's status. And then go back to your usual tasks. We will continue the Mehta Associates Project around 7 in the evening. Once the office gets over at 6 take a one hour break. Then we will be boosted enough to work overnight. Meeting is over now. And Aman please go and arrange a meeting with Mehta's for tomorrow...at 1pm sharp." I stated.

Aman left my cabin quickly while Khushi kept noting down a few other things on her notepad. Hmmm. What a lovely sight. She kept fiddling with the cap of her pen. And suddenly I felt extremely jealous of that stupid cap. Ughhhh. I know I seem desperate right now...but when it comes to my girl I just want to be with her all the time. But one thing is for sure...I will confess all that resides deep within my heart. I will bare myself to her. Tonight Khushi Kumari Gupta will know the intensity of my feelings for her. I will declare to her the love...I have for her.

A soft but firm nose rubbed all over my cheek. The touch felt like fire to me. My train of thoughts came to a halt. What the...
And yet again KKG won in the game of Making Arnav blush!! I took a deep breath to clear my mind.
"Kabhi itne pyar se humare baare mein bhi to sochiye sarkaar. Sach kehte hain Dil loot lenge aapka(at times think about me too with so much emotion..I promise to steal your heart afterwards)." Khushi said with a wink.

"Khushi..I...what..." God only she can make me a fool that stutters idiotically.
"What is it Arnavji? Why are you stuttering? You look quite flushed.." she said with a smirk.
Holding her face in my hands, I kissed her forehead in return. For the first time in my life I had something to call mine. Someone to share my happiness and sorrow with. And I felt fear. Fear of loosing it. Tonight I will make everything alright. I promise Khushi. I tried to tell her everything with my silence.
"You are everything...everything for me...you know that right?" With hands still on her cheeks I looked into her baby brown eyes trying to make her understand my intense feelings.

Her smile got bigger. With a nod she agreed with me and then hugged me with a greater intensity. She understood well. I felt it.
"Everything.." she whispered softly.
We were still in each others embrace when a loud gasp made us aware of a third persons presence in my cabin.
"I...I am....I am sorry ASR. I will come later." Amans goldfish like expression made me laugh mentally. For a moment no one spoke and then he left us.

Thats when I felt Khushi shaking furiously in my arms. For a second I got worried. But then her tinkling laugh made me aware of her mood.
"He...he....he....looked....funny...Arnavji.." She said in between her laughter. And then I too joined her. For once I let go off everything in my mind and laughed out loud with her. We just could not stop. Her happiness made me laugh even more.

Around 7 in the evening...

Khushi POV
Arnavji and Amanji explained everything to me. I tried to analyze each and every angle of their points. And then jotted down what improvements and suggestions can be taken into regard.
"I believe that we should divide the work between the three of us Sir. That will make things easier. I can focus on the promotion and marketting side of the things. While you two can deal with the financial and post production part. What do you people think?" I asked politely.

"Hmmm. She does have a point ASR. Anyways promotion and advertising is Khushi's strength. So we should focus on the other aspects." Amanji suggested.
"Fine. Whatever you say. I trust you two the most." Arnavji said with a slight smile on his face. While Amanji tried to look elsewhere, after the morning incident he was behaving very weirdly. Hehehe. Poor Amanji. He is too shy in these things.

Two hours later Arnavji decided that we should take a small break. I too stretched a little and then proceeded to walk towards the cafeteria. I seriously need a cup of tea. And I can make a cup of black coffee for Arnavji. He must be tired as well.

Once both the cups were ready I turned around to hunt for a tray. But got lightly pushed at the counter with firm hands. I felt arms cross behind my back. The touch was very familiar which made me relax further.
Arnavji had an intense look in his eyes. I could sense a change in him since our picnic date. But right now he wanted to say something...something big. It was pretty obvious to me. I kept looking at those deep chocolate orbs.
"I went back home one day and searched on my laptop the song you told me about. It is really a beautiful song. You were right Khushi. I remember a few of the lyrics. The lines are simply breathtaking.

Chup rehna chaaha tha rehna sake phir bhi jo kehna tha keh na sake
Tum mujhse kuch bhi kaho na kaho aise to khoye huve na raho
Ab to jo ho so ho baat dil ki suno
Kehti hai dhadkane keh bhi do keh bhi do
Tumhare hai hum tumhari kasam
Jaage jaage armaan hai jaage jaage hum
(This is a hindi movie song. Check the youtube link to above to hear it.)"

"Waah aapne to gaana yaad bhi karlia. Kya baat hai(Wow you actually memorized the entire song. Thats great)." I said with a 360 degree smile.
"I had to. I just had to. Because you said so. ASR never gave a thought about anyone. For him it was all about work, profit and money. But you changed me Khushi. The day you shared that cab with me....something inside me flickered. You made me what I am today. I feel happy. I smile. I actually want to spend as much as time possible with you. You have become my reason to breath Khushi Kumari Gupta. And thats why I want to confess this before my heart bursts out of my chest. I want to say that...that...I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU A LOT KHUSHI." Arnavji said breathlessly.

Arnav POV
"....And thats why I want to confess this before my heart bursts out of my chest. I want to say that...that...I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU A LOT KHUSHI."
For a minute she stood very still. Making me wonder whether I did the right thing or not. For a minute fear of rejection took over me.
However all of it disappeared when I felt soft rosey lips moving along mine. It took me a moment to realize that Khushi was kissing me. And then I too joined her. Expressing all of my self in that one kiss. Time stopped for us. It was just me and Khushi. Forever and always I thought to myself.

Slowly Khushi pulled away from me. Not completely though. And then she confessed her feelings in her own way as expected..
"Pyar to hum bhi bahut karte hain aapse Arnav Singh Raizada. Shayad apni Devi Maiyya se bhi zyada. Hum bahut bahut khush hain aaj." She said with a wide and bright smile.
"Really..." I asked with a deep sigh of relief.
"Lo...humara pehla chumban de dia aapko. Aur aapko abhi bhi smajh nai aaya(seriously...I gave you my first kiss. And you still did not get it)". She said with a smirk.

And yet again I laughed like a hyena. Twice in a day I laughed because of my girl. My love. Khushi Kumari Gupta. At that very moment I promised myself that one day this Kumari Gupta will become Singh Raizada.
My PA for LIFE!