Meeting my Boss!!

Khushi POV
Thanks to Devi Maiyya I reached on time in AR. And after meeting Amanji I am very sure that my job wont be too complicated here. He is very nice and a gentleman. We spoke for a while. He told me my role and responsibilities as the PA of ASR. It seems like my boss is very particular about work. He demands discipline and order in everything. But I am sure that ASRji will definitely like me once he gets to know how hardworking I am.

I was asked to wait for a while in the sitting area. Amanji said he will get my contract papers printed in another 5 minutes. However, while waiting I could not help but think about Arnavji. Hmmm. He looked so cute while blushing. I am sure if he will wear something red he will look more....woh kya kehte hain..haan hawttt(what is it called?...yea hawttt).
He stopped outside the building too like me. Then why can't I see him anywhere. I tried to look at each cubicle to see a black suited man but did not find any. Maybe he sits at the reception..? No a lady welcomed me before. She is the receptionist. What if he is a client here??? Hey Devi Maiyya what shall I do now? I did not even ask for his phone no.
Have I lost my rajkumar?? No No No. No ways. DM you cannot do this to me.

Amanji's voice interrupted my train of thoughts. Huhh??
"Ms. Gupta please go to ASR's cabin now. These are your contract papers." He said while handing me some documents.
"Alright Amanji." I said with a smile. But when he was about to leave something striked me.
"Wait!!!" I said stopping him.
"Yes Ms. Gupta?" He asked.

If what he said about ASR's temper earlier...is true then in such a case I should ask Amanji about my boss's favourite dish or something. Hum bhi to Jalebi se khush hojatein haina(even my mood cheers up seeing Jalebi) then why not try something to ensure he is in a happy mood. Hmmm. This will be perfect.
"Amanji...what is ASRji's favourite sweet does he like Jalebis like me?" I asked politely.

For a minute Amanji did not respond at all. He stood still...in shock or surprise I am not sure. Then a few seconds passed and he reacted.
"Why are you asking such a thing Ms. Gupta?" He questioned me.
"Firstly. Please call me Khushi. No need for this formality Amanji. Secondly. I believe that food can make anyone happy. So I thought to build a good rapport by offering a snack or something." I replied with a bright smile.

"Uhh....Khushi the thing is that our Boss is diabetic so no sweets like Jalebi will impress him. But you could try with a strong sugarless black coffee. Do you know how to make one?" He asked in an impressed tone.
"Hawwww. Thats sad. I cannot even imagine his pain. No sweets at all. Maybe thats why he is all strict and disciplined in life. Bechare ASRji. Well I am really good in making black coffee. As a fact my neighbor Happyji, he loves a cup of black coffee made by me. I will make some for him right now." Saying so I went in the direction of the cafeteria.

Arnav POV
"The contract is fine. I have checked the details. Send me Ms. Gupta with a printed copy of the same, in my cabin right away." I ordered Aman on the phone.

Hmmm. You are in for a surprise Khushi Kumari Gupta. I would love to see your reaction after knowing who I really am. I thought with a smirk.
In the meantime I sat on my chair and rotated it, so that it faced the opposite direction. Yup. Now everything is set.

After what felt like hours I heard a soft knock on the door.
"May I come in Sir." Khushi asked in a polite manner.
"Yes." I said in a neutral tone.

"Good morning Sir. I am Khushi Kumari Gupta your new PA. Thanks a lot for giving me this job. I promise to be fully dedicated towards my work. And...I hope you dont mind but I brought some black coffee for you. I made this myself. Its sugarless so you dont need to worry. I am very famous for my coffee making skills in my neighborhood. You will definitely like it." She said in her chirpy voice.

Oh My Goodness!!

She made me My Favourite Coffee!!!

Is there anything that this beauty cannot do?!?

I could not take it anymore. Her voice was practically pulling me like a magnet. So instead of answering I turned around to face her with a smirk on my face.

I felt like laughing after doing so. My girl stood shell shocked. Her big baby brown eyes got wider and her mouth turned into a cute O shape. Hahaha. I snickered mentally. Seeing her childish expressions I wanted to kiss her senseless. Have I gone crazyyyy???

"YOU...YOU....ARNAVJI...." she stuttered adorably.
"Yes Khushi its me your Arnavji. And thanks for the coffee." Saying so I stood up from my seat and walked around the table. She blinked her eyes a number of times to ensure it was really me. I smiled and took the aromatic cup of coffee. Hmmm. Tastes wonderful.
"Wow. You are definitely perfect for the role of my PA." I said with a wink.

"Hawwwww. This means you knew all along that I was your new PA. And you did not even tell me? This is wrong Arnavji. Why did you not clarify. I was so honest to you about everything. And you hid your real identity? Why?!? Were you having fun watching me being so blunt?" She asked in an accusing tone.

Oh CRAP!!!! NO NO..

I wont let her think that way...

Clear this right now ASR...I thought to myself.

I grabbed her by her shoulders firmly but not tightly. I hated that look in her eyes. These beautiful eyes are only meant to sparkle. I thought.
"Khushi no...thats not true at all. I only realized who you were when you introduced yourself as my new PA. Believe me I liked your honesty and bluntness a lot. It was never about making fun of you. Really. As a fact I should tell you something. I have never met a kind and genuine soul like you. You are not like those women who are arrogant and full of attitude. Your persona is just simply amazing." I said in one go.

"Aapko sach mein aisa lagta hai?(you really feel so?)" She asked twitching her nose cutely. Aweee.
"Yes I really feel like that. Now let me sip more of this tasty coffee of yours." I said with a smirk.
Seeing my smirk a naughty look appeared in my girl's eye. She walked a little closer to me and then pulled me using my tie.
"Is my coffee that tasty.....mere rasgulle??" (My sweets)

I turned deep red hearing her use that endearment for me!!!!
"Uhhhh....rasgulle??" I stammered like a fool.
"Oye hoye....laal to aap bikul gajar ke halwe jaise hojato ho."(Oh my...you turn all red like the carrot custard).

I gasped hearing yet another adjective of hers. Why are all these names so desirable. She let go of my tie. And then turned around to leave my cabin.
"Khushi...you.." I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.
She winked in return and then added with a smirk of her own.
"I will be in my cabin. You know the one beside yours. Call me if you need me. ASRji."

And I fell on my chair breathlessly watching her walk away as if nothing really happened between us.