After School *Language Warning*

Soarin's POV

Something about that girl turned me on, Could it be the girl his friends were talking about? There's one way to find out! I went to find my friends and they were in the Auditorium practicing with their instruments BTW I play Electric Guitar. "What's up guys!" "Hey Dude!" Flash Sentry hopped off the stage to give me a bro hug. "So I was just wondering, about that Rainbow Dash girl, what does she look like?" I asked. Thunderlane put his drum sticks on his seat and said "Well she usually wears sporty clothing and she is a cyan skin shade" " And she has magenta eyes" Caramel Added, "And Rainbow Colored hair!" Flash added. "Oh Shit" I said. "What's up Soar?" Caramel asked? "I bumped into her this morning and i think i pissed her off" I said, "Nah Don't worry she gets pissed off with everyone unless it's her group of friends" Flash said. "Ok! Can i listen to you guys play?" i asked, "Sure man!" Thunder replied!

Dashie's POV

Ughh that was one dick head, he sure is a fuck wit. Oh well i shoudn't focus on that dick, then my phone rings, It is Pink! Here is convo:

R: Hey Pink!

P: HEY DASHIE!

R: So What's up?

P: You up for a Sleepover??

R: Hell Yes! You're sleepover's are the best!

P: Okie Dokie Lokie!

R: are you getting the others?

P: Yep!

R: Ok Bye Pink!

P: Byeee!

So i drove off to my house, for some reason i felt like someone was following me but i ignored and drove home and got my things. then i drove to Pinkie's.

Soarin's POV

So I saw Rainbow Dash on the phone and i overheard that she was having a sleepover, so when she left i followed her, i was happy she didn't see me, and plus, i know where she lives now! So i can watch her in her window.

Authors Note

Sorry for the Short chapter! Stay Tuned for the next chap!