Misunderstood

Dashie's POV

I ran inside and locks the door, and started crying, i can't believe he would betray me like this, i know i wasn't his gilfriend bu-- OMG WHY DO I CARE, IS IT TRUE... DO I .HAVE.A.CRUSH.ON.SOARIN???? BUT STILL WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT GIRL! Calm down Dash... i will just go to sleep.

Soarin's POV

When i dropped her off a girl approached me, at first i thought it was one of my fans, but it was Lightning Dust . I FUCKIN HATE THAT GIRL. She asked if i had any plans tonight with seductive eyes. and i heard crying and a door slam, it was Dash. HOW DARE YOU HURT MY DASHIE'S FEELINGS "LOOK SPITFIRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE IN CLOUDSDALE??" I yelled. Can't someone come and catch up with their old friend?" She was a fucking bitch, a bully to everyone and thought she was the best at everything, but she only cheated in everything including cheating on me. like seriously. "WELL I FUCKING DON'T NEED YOU IN MY FUCKING LIFE SO FUCK OFF".

Dashie's POV

So i walk into school and i need to avoid that dick and chill with my friends. I opened my locker to put my stuff away, i shut it and.. SOARIN!! "Hey Princess, Guess who moves lockers!" he teased. I glared at him, and stormed off.

Soarin's POV

After Dash stormed off i felt really guilty, i think she thought i cheated on her, i guess i should apologize and tell her the truth. Then i stopped. Hmm...

Dashie's POV

I was getting my lunch from the Cafeteria and i went to sit with the Mane 6, "Hey Dash!" They said "Hey Guys" i replied. "Ugh Cafeteria is so dull these days, why don't we change scenery?" Rarity suggests. "What about the Soccer Fields?" Pinkie Suggested. "I sure would love to have the nature's breeze flowing through my hair" Fluttershy commented. "Ugh fine!" i shot. So we went to the soccer fields and ate lunch. It was a very nice day today. All of a sudden I heard arguments coming from the distance. I went to go check it out and it was Lightning Dust and Soarin arguing. "Ugh she is gross why do you want her?" Lighting Dust said. "Lighting Dust she is my friend and you upset her!" Soarin said. He's standing up for me? T-that is really sweet.. O my gosh!! STOP BEING SO SAPPY!!! I kept listening. "Ugh she is such a bragger and a show off" she yelled. "Firstly You are like that too and secondly once you get to meet her, she is really nice, SO FUCK OFF" He said. Awww I guess he wasn't cheating on me after all, not that I like him. After he walked off, I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I AM SO SORRY FOR THINKING THAT YOU WERE BETRAYING ME" I said. "NO I AM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU FEEL THAT WAY" He replied. I walked with him to class. "I tricked ya real good" he teased "Oh shut up" I said punching him in the shoulder. "Oww" he said. "That's what friends are for". I teased. Then we laughed our heads off as we walked to class.