Halloween Tragedy *Mature Content Warning*

Soarin's POV

Yes! Halloween, best celebration ever. I need a costume, one to impress Dashie! I went online and searched up "Best Halloween Costume Designers" i found a website with amazing costumes, but the designer behind it was Rarity. I took the number off the website and called her and she agreed to design one. I went to her house. "HI SOARIN!!" She squealed in excitement. "Hey, so you believe you could do a costume for me?" i asked. "YES LEAVE IT TO ME, NOW LET ME GET YOUR MEASUREMENTS AND GO!" she yelled in excitement again. "ok" i said. 5 minutes later i left. i walked home and flopped on my bed. and started to look through social media. 20 minutes later i had a text from Rarity saying "Finished the costume, come and get it." so i went to her house, and she had finished it, it was a hot, devil. AWESOME! THIS WILL IMPRESS HER FOR SURE! "Would you like to come to Pinkie's Halloween Party" she said. "Hell Yes!" i said.

 "Hell Yes!" i said

Dashie's POV

Yass! Finally, the best celebration ever! Halloween! The best time for pranks. I was going to make myself a celebration coffee, the doorbell rang. I opened it, "Hi Darling!" said Rarity. "I am here to make your costume." Ughh, she makes the most 'not scary' things! "OMG RARITY SERIOUSLY??" "It's alright darling, i know you want a scary costume, so i'll make one". She said. "Ugh Fine, BUT PLS DON'T MAKE IT 'CUTE!" I yelled. "Oh don't you worry" she said. (10 Minutes Later..) "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS. IS. NOT. SCARYYYY!!!" I screamed. "I AM NOT WEARING THIS TO THE PARTY!!" "hmm.. I DARE YOU TO WEAR IT THE WHOLE TIME!" Rarity shouted. OMG OH NO, THAT IS A DARE, AND DASH NEVER TURNS DOWN A DARE. "FINE" i shot. 

Soarin's POV

Soarin's POV

So i arrived at the party and everyone loved my costume, girls were running up to me, and asking to dance with them, but there was one girl that i wanted, and that was Dash. 

Dashie's POV

When we pulled up, i saw all the mane 5 waiting for us.