Trouble..

Dashie's POV

Ughh just came out of maths class, worst hour and a half of my life. Oh look! there's the Mane 6! "Hey Guys!" i shouted. "Hi Darling!" Rarity said. "We were just planning on going to the shops to hang, wanna come?" Twilight Asked. "I'll pass, sorry guys. I need to catch up on my homework." I said. "Oh ok! Bye Dashieeee!" Pinkie Shouted. "Bye!" I started to walk home but i could hear footsteps, and more footsteps walking behind me. Oh Crap! I turned around and standing in front of me were Dumb-bell, Hoops and Score. Oh Crap. What did i do to them?? "Hello Rainbow Dash" Hoops said glaring at me. "What do you want from me?" I asked glaring back. "You" Hoops replied. "Ugh Leave me alone". I started running home but i could hear the three running after me. I ran faster but i tripped over a solid gold fidget with the initials : S.S. I collapsed. I tried to punch them but they were not effected, Score shoved a napkin in my mouth, they were kissing me everywhere, Hoop's hands started pulling the straps off my tank top. I Yelled for help but i think one of them knocked me out.

Soarin's POV

For some reason i could here some boys mucking around. I went to shoo them away because they are on my land. When i was grabbed my phone idk why, i heard a scream, a familiar voice. I was worried because the scream sounded familiar. When i went to shoo them away... Three girls were raping Rainbow Dash and she was unconscious. NO ONE LAYS A FINGER ON MY LITTLE DASHIE!! I ran up to the guys and punched them and told them to fuck off. They saw that i was strong and ran. I picked up Dash and took her into my house. I layed her on my bed and stayed with her til she woke.

Dashie's POV

I woke up and i was feeling good. I went to get my phone and.. "WHAT THE FUCK! SOARIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?!?" i screamed. "It's not your room, it's mine." "UMM WHY THE FUCK AM I IN YOUR BEDROOM??'' "You were unconscious while three boys were raping you." "Oh... yeah, they are my Elementary School Bullies." I said

Soarin's POV

I felt fucking angry at those boys! But i guess who wouldn't want to do that. He is like the hottest girl in the school. "Dashie, I would never let anyone lay one finger on you" I said. She looks into my eyes and smiled. She is so beautiful when she smiles. I hugged her and she hugged back. Would you like me to walk you back to your house just in case?" i asked. She blushed and agreed. Like who would recognize me it's like seven at night right now. I dropped her off at her doorstep. I said bye "Wait!" she called. "Ye-" she kissed me on the check. I blushed like crazy.

Dashie's POV

So i kissed him on the cheek and his face went full on red, like a tomato. I waved and he walked off. I was just about to head inside when i turn around to see Soarin and a girl talking "Hey, Hot stuff doing anything tonight?" I was in shock...