oh no....

Soarin's POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Dash laying on my chest asleep. She looked so cute when she was sleeping, i didn't want to wake her so i layed there until she woke. 5 minutes later her eyes fluttered and then shot open. She looked over at me and smiled very cutely. I gazed into her beautiful magenta eyes that made me warm inside.

Dashie's POV

I woke up the next morning and i was laying on Soarin's chest. She looked at him and smiled. I guess since that night, my perspective of him changed, he is a really nice guy. "Morning, Princess!" He said. I rolled my eyes and asked him if he wanted a drink, he said yes. I was making coffee for him and me and i heard him say "Shit!" I was curious and ran up saying "What happened?" He showed me his phone. 'Soarin Skies MISSING' 'Soarin Skies, Where is he now?' 'Soarin Skies KIDNAPPED?' All these social media posts about Soarin not coming home.

Soarin's POV

After she woke up i said to her "Morning Princess!" she rolled her eyes at me and said "Would you like a coffee?" I agreed, when she left, I checked my social media "Shit!" i said. I heard Dash running. "What happened?"she asked, i showed her my phone. Her face was priceless but i could see guilt in her eyes. One of the boys probably reported i was gone. Fuck you boys! "I should go so they know i'm safe" i said. "Ok Soar... can i call you that... since we're friends?" she asked. "Sure Princess" i teased. She understood my point and accepted her username. She hugged me and waved. I turned around and blushed as i put my shades on, for no identify and walked home.

Dashie's POV

After he left i started to blush. Then i re-thought my actions.. Is it true? Do i have a crush? I slapped myself and said i don't "crush on people". and i went to text my friends. WHAT THE FUCK. WHO ARE THESE FUCKING PEOPLE....

Soarin's POV

It took my literally 2 minutes to get home. I flopped on my bed. I love Dashie more than ever. I went to text the boys to tell them i'm ok, HOLY FUCK WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?

Rainbow: I HAVE SOARIN'S PHONE!!!

Soarin: I HAVE RAINBOW'S PHONE!!!