The Sleepover

Dashie's POV

So i arrived at the Sleepover and all the mane 5 plus Sunset were already there. "Hey Rainbow!" They all said. "Hey Guys!" 10 minutes later we were sitting on the couch eating food and chatting. Then Sunset said "So Rainbow, What was all the fuss about this morning?" I asked " How did you know about it?" Applejack replied "It is all over social media." and she showed me all the posts and comments. "Oh Shit, everyone is talking about it?" "Yeah, like you yelled at Soarin Skies, the new kid" Fluttershy says. "You mean THE Soarin Skies??" i asked. Yeah, didn't you know he was famous?" Pinkie Added. "Yeah, i thought he was awesome, that is till i met him this morning, he is a playboy for sure. "Oh well let's just focus on sleepover and enjoy ourselves!" Twilight Exclaimed. "Sure let me just get into my pj's ok guys?" I asked. "Sure!". So i went into Pinkie Pie's room and got changed, then i partied all night and fell asleep on the couch

Soarin's POV

So after Dash left her house i followed her the Sugarcube Corner, aka Pinkie's house. I saw Dash walk in and i secretly ran to the window, i watched them laugh and eat and boy that bitch has an appetite. I then saw their faces turn all serious and they were chatting to Rainbow, i bet it was the incident this morning since the cowgirl showed her phone to Dash. But i saw Dash walk away so i walked around the outside to find the window that Rainbow was in, and i was lucky enough to see her undress. I still have that hot body shape and body features in my head. This is so the woman of my dreams. It was getting late and i decided to call my butler saying i wasn't gonna be home tonight and i was gonna sleepover at the boy's house. so i did.

Dashie's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dashie's POV

So when it was morning, i got up and everyone else was asleep, i wanted to go back to sleep but i look at the state of my stomach, damn i ate alot. So i dressed into my nike runners, a sports bra, some exercise pants and drew my hair up in a ponytail. I put my earphones in and put on my favourite playlist. I ran around the neighborhood and past my house, as i was running, i noticed a amazing house. It was a three story mansion! Boy i'd love to live in there. But in the driveway i noticed a Lamborghini. It was the same model Soarin drove. I had a look at the number plate and.... HOLY FUCK IT WAS SOARIN'S CAR, THAT MEANS THIS COULD BE HIS HOUSE. AND IT WAS 3 DOORS FROM MY HOUSE!!?!??!

 AND IT WAS 3 DOORS FROM MY HOUSE!!?!??!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.