Is it love?

Dashie's POV

I was in shock, i stumbled with words "Well T-thank you f-for t-telling me." I close the door and start crying, i didn't go to school i didn't answer any phone calls or text messages. I was facing major depression.

Soarin's POV -at school-

OMG I haven't seen Dash for days, sure the mane 6 should know something about it. So i go looking for them. I see them talking in the lockers. "Hey girls.. have you seen dash or talked?" Applejack shot back "Why should we tell you?" Then Rarity was looking at me, analyzing me? "Girls, Soarin wants to know because he cares about Dashie!" I could feel a blush coming on. "See he is blushing, he has a crush on Dash" she said. "How did y-you know?" i asked "Oh come on is it that obvious?" Pinkie Pie added. I finally confessed "I really like her and i want to spend time with her" i said "Has she been contacting you guys?" i asked "Not one lil peep" Applejack replied. "I will go and visit her house." So i drove home and walked over.

I knocked and waited. She opened the door and said "What do you want." i said "To talk". "Fine come in." I sat down and she sat down. "So what is it?" "What's going on, why are you shutting yourself off?

Dashie's POV 

Soarin isn't acting like his jerky self, he is actually really sweet, i guess i should confess. "When i was 2 years old, my father was murdered, when i was 7 my mum went missing and still has never returned. And my brother got a amazing job yesterday to travel all over the world to work with businesses, but the plane crashed into the ocean. So i have no family." Soarin looked like he was going to cry, "My parents abandoned me when i was 4 and migrated into a different country, i still don't understand why they did that." I felt so bad for him. He put his arm around me and apologized for his behavior from the previous day. "Well i will be hear for you Dash!" he said. It made me blush so bad. It went very silent. I looked into Soarin's sparkling emerald eyes and he did the same, He kissed me and i kissed back. We kissed for hours. It was magical (OMG HOW DID I GET SO SAPPY WTF) and We passed out on the couch.