Return to Supershop Extreme

The gang arrived at a dark, reddish place. Ben flipped through the files of Project Habitat to see which world looked remotely like this place. "Is this 'Post-Apocoliptic' land or what." Evie said, taking a look around.
"No, suprisingly this is Supershop Extreme, the real one. Anyway, there should be a generator around here to destroy." Ben replied, showing a extract from the file to them.

Supershop Extreme: a endless world of shop possibilities.
Creatures: Supershop guardians- can only live in areas with two rooms, a shop and a trail.
Now: after the 'evacuation', the world turned dark and messy.

Ben suggested that they should go in twos: Ben and Evie, Lucas and Blake and Jorja and Freya. Joe stayed and looked around the area he was in.

Ben and Evie went to the bottom floor and Evie stopped Ben. Ben stopped and Evie explained,"Ben, your my best friend so, when I got out of cyberspace- the portal started to close and my arm was caught and..." Evie lifted up her arm and there was a blueish mark on her arm.

Blake and Lucas stopped when they saw one store intact. It was off there root of where to go but went anyway. The shop's name was half burned off so it had 'T-IS -S - T-AP' on the front. They walked in and...

Freya and Jorja  was looking amongst the debris of what looked like a bomb site. They saw a clean white thing. "What colour did Ben say the generator was?" Jorja asked.
"He didn't say, plus it's the only clean thing here." Freya answered, rummaging though. It wasn't the generator, it was....

Joe was marching up and down the same area but he saw a piece of paper from the Project Habitat file. Don't look through it, it could suck you into a world of paper the voice in his head said. He picked up the file and before he ripped it, he saw the title...

Ben was looking though his bag for a IOPC first aid. In the box was the same as the ones in primary schools (bandages, plasters, cleaning spray, stickers. That sort of thing) with the addition of defibulator. "This shouldn't hurt." Ben said while wrapping Evie's arm with a flowery bandage, "They don't give agents like me proper equipment." Then he got a file and read it. If the portal closes on you or something along those lines, keep under bandage and check regularly. If needed call 12345145- IOPC's health department. They carried on walking.

The shop turned metalic and closed on them. They were trapper in a cage. "Lucas, I know I don't know you but I'm glad I spend about 10 minutes with you." Blake said. Lucas nodded and got out a walkie talkie and said,"Ben, Code 'We are trapped in a cage'". Blake gave Lucas something. It was a ring. "A symbol of friendship".

Freya and Jorja revealed it was a... cheque. It had £100,000 on it and all you had to do was write your name. To save time- it was a lot of them saying 'It's mine' and slapping.

Joe couldn't make out a lot if it but he saw- generators are the things that keep the IOPC in control of the dimensions, if they are destroyed- it shuts down the dimensions until the creatures are returned.

Ben and Evie carried on walking until... BOOOOF. Evie crashed into- the generator. Evie shoot it with pellets of glitter and Ben's laser gun made quick work of it. It went pitch black.

Suddenly a flash of light blinded everyone...