IOPC HQ+ again

They emerged out of the portal, worried yet excited. Ben looked around the room, he didn't recognise the room. Though he hasn't seen much of the place, he had seen several maps but this place did not look remotely like anything on them. It was oddly shaped, and crammed full with shelves.

"Where are we?" Joe asked, knowing it was the most obvious question ever, but still.
"I don't know" Ben murmured. "But wherever we are, it's safe for now. The staff will soon come since they can monitor every portal made."

Ben wondered off, signaling to the others to stay put. He looked around until he saw a file called Project BEN. He opened the file and read load enough so the others could hear.

Project: BEN

Hypothesis
In a unknown dimension, an error occurred creating a dimensional rift, destroying that dimension. In the aftermath, energy from the rift fused with starlight. The energy then warped around until the IOPC caught it. It was a child.

The child.

The child possessed all of the normal human features. But while documenting results, we noticed how the baby could teleport without equipment. He could also bend his physical matter into anything. We called the child Rogue because of his powers to ignore laws of physics.

Using his powers we made the portal gun, and with that device we could start our other project.

The Suppression

The child became increasingly strong, so we thought it would be best to go through the Suppression Process. We found a compound to suppress his powers, and we then called him Ben. It stood for 'Best Ever Name'.

Ben stopped reading, he was... confused

He heard footsteps down the halls.
"Places people." He said. Joe held his guitar ready and Burger Bob and Magic Mouse hid behind Ben.