Candyland

In the lucky escape, Ben realised that he got rid of his pack lunch and had no chance to get something from the cantine. He checked the list of generator-ed world's and saw his dream, Candyland. "To...CANDYLAND!!!",Ben exclamed as the portal turned to sugar, spice and everything ni.......

The ground was all sooty and the cola rivers turned solid. Like Supershop Extreme, the world turned apocalyptic. "That is not what the pictures look like at all." Ben said, looking confused. They set of on a long trek, sticking together because last time didn't go to good.

The team adventured out to find the generator (and any edible candy). They walked through Glacier Mint Icecap- which was for some reason cold- and Hard Candy Desert. They trekked up ChocoMountain and finally, ended up in Cotton Candy Forest.

"Hhh... How muchhhh loooonger", Lucas stuttered.
"Well, considering we can still see our landing zone, we haven't gone to far." ,Ben replied.
"Wait, what about that montage?", Joseph questioned.
"Oh, well this place is candy so they cannot be to big, Candyland is the smallest dimension at 1000cm2." Ben said, reading of the file.

They exited the forest and what they saw excited them. The generator placed on top of every candy possible to think of. "Heaven!", Ben exclamed while diving into the pile, followed by Joe, Jorja, Freya, Evie, Blake and Lucas.

Suddenly, the generator dissapered...

Metal walls rose up from the ground and surrounded them. Ben quickly shape-shifted into a bird and flew out. When he tranformations back, all he saw was a metal box, no way in or out. Then the wind got strong and out of no-where, a black helicopter with the IOPC logo came and picked up the box. Lucy was standing at the door and opened it.

"So Rogue, after the generators are you. To bad.", she yelled through a megaphone. For a split second he saw the Dr. Whatsitname when it cut to black.

He woke up tied to a tree, feeling rather weak, like this time, they actually neutralised his powers. For about 30mins he struggled until he felt his power urge back. He used telepathy to untie the rope. He looked around and saw a pink light, so he followed it until he saw the generator.

He got his blaster and key, with one hand he shot the generator and with the other he put track mode on the key and opened the portal. He jumped through the portal before the world shut down.