Halloween Special

Yeah, this chapter is long overdue but it was started on Halloween so....

Ben, heart full of determination to find his friends, ended up in a dark world. His eyes were drawn to a house on a hill with decaying trees acting as a barrier surrounding the premises. There was a long pathway up the hill, with jack-o-lanturns on either side. From the top of the hill, a ripped up newspaper titled 'Spooky News' floated down and read...

IOPC's original HQ crashed to ruins on top of Scary Hill. It was an local attraction until it shut down because ----------

The rest of it had been torn off. Ben phyced himself up and when he tried to step up the hill, something caught his eye. People, no ordinary people but supernatural people were roaming. Something popped into Ben's head, he did an English lesson on Halloween traditions and people dressed up to blend in with 'monsters'.

Ben went through his backpack and got out his handheld mirror. A boy wearing a lime t-shirt with a leather jacket on the top and half ripped jeans on aren't scary. Oh, and those green, silk gloves that he isn't allowed to take off. He began to glow and transform into a ghost. He walk-- sorry, I mean floated up the hill.

The house was decaying and dark and inside was filled with... science equipment. A piece of paper, the part that was ripped of from the article before, read...

....residents from IOPC came back to reclaim it as an off Base research facility.

A door creaked open, it was the door for the cellar. He sneaked down the stairs and he found all his friends in cages, unconscious. He decided to find the key. There were no welcome mats or plant pots so the generic places the keys could be, except the safe in the corner saying 'spare key'.

He thought of just trying the combination logically but he was a ghost, so he is trasparent and can go through walls. He reached in and tried to grab the key. Suddenly, a trap door opened beneath his feet. He plummeted down. It was dark in this new room, but Ben could just make out a figure in the corner, Lucy.

"Rogue, seems your determination burns inside you, slightly like something else." Lucy said. Out of no where, Lucy charged at Ben, not realising that he was a ghost and just goes through him. Then she shot a beam of light at him, causing Ben to turn back to normal and ripping his gloves.

He wasn't allowed to take if his gloves but now there shredded. Lucy looked worried, and Ben tried to pick up some pieces of his gloves but...

When he touched the wooden floor with his bare hand and suddenly a fire started out of nowhere. Ben ran for his life, traforming into a bird and flying up the hach. With his hand, he set alight and melted the bars. He grabbed his friends, created a portal, through his friends through, created more fire and dived through.

Now with Ben's new found ability, he was more determined to destroy the IOPC.