Burger Bob and Co.

Hi guys, Ben here. Before I start I want to mention a few things. 1. Wattpad was broken for a really long time and it only just started to work so I missed out on my Christmas special- if you want I can release it in a new book- The Lost Chapters. 2. Faso28 reviewed my book and gave I think a 4.8/5 (I would check but I cannot be bothered) so plz read his books and this chapter goes to him to fix my flaws.

As Burger Bob and his friends waddled through their world, they stopped. Burger Bob stood there and said, "What are we looking for."

Meanwhile, tied to the beds, the characters argued. Joe said,"So, all powerful Ben, you have had mythical powers through out the book but now your useless. Are you just the embodyment of Status Quo or can you do something  when the plot needs it." Ben looked to the distance. He looked back and said, "I could give you an explanation or is that just for the plot- anyway what happened to your guitar."
"I dropped it in a portal."
"Well then, ANYONE ELSE GOT BRIGHT IDEA'S."
"No." Everyone else muttered.
"You guys are getting killed of I know it- your just so plastic"

Back with Burger Bob
"So everyone, our plan is to find magical scissors, that just happened to be kept in this dimension." Burger Bob stated (breaking the forth wall, or maybe the forth page or forth screen or forth side, it's sorta unclear)
"For the tenth time Burger Bob, no we are looking for someone to help. Not magic scissors." Owly stated.
"Actually we're looking for magic WIRE CUTTERS." Magic Mouse yelled. "And maybe a Burger King." Burger Bob gave Magic Mouse a Death stare.
"Fine a KFC."
Owly stared at Magic Mouse
"OMG, somewhere that sells bacon or something."
Miss Piggy stared at Magic Mouse.
"*sigh* I'll have a salad."
Burger Bob stared at him again.
"THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"LOL JK" Burger Bob said like someone trapped in Messenger, as they all walked in to the distance.